Anybody there? Come shout out a quick HI

Hi Cathe!

Don't know if you're still around??

I'm doing your 4 Day Split Rotation and loving it!! Quick question: Recently I've noticed when doing the chest press exercises with dumbbells when I push up it feels like my left elbow needs to click or pop. Does that mean I'm lifting too heavy? It does not hurt or feel uncomfortable any other time.

Thanks!

Julie

76 degrees here currently.

I'll be taking off for a post-work walk on the campus cross-country trail (I make several loops for 2-3 miles) in just a few. I've just recently started walking there (previously walked around town), and it seems harder on the muscles (especially in the places where they are putting down new, cat-litter-like gravel!) but a bit kinder to the joints. (the other day, they'd just put down a thick layer of gravel/sand in one area, and it was like walking through quicksand! The second I went from that to the regular surface, it felt like I suddenly got stronger!

Curious about the weather, did you say? Hot off the press:

'Rainfall warning in effect. Total rainfall amounts of 50 mm expected by Tuesday morning. Windy. Low 7'

(It's so damp, clusters of wild mushrooms have suddenly sprung up in the backyard!)

Hi Everyone! I'll be here for an hour if you have any questions for me. I'll be browsing the forums too but thought if your out there come shout out a quick hello! What's your weather right now? NJ is 72 degrees

I believe it was about 76 today here in Phoenix, whew it's about time it started cooling down around here. Did KPC, I did better than I thought I would tonight. Normally I would have a problem with stamina or something but today I hung in there with you ladies.

(I need to work on my back kicks, front kicks no problem, but need to get better form on the back ones :) )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.