Anybody here do Margaret Richard?

SteppingFool

Cathlete
Just wondering if anybody here (Catheite) do Margaret Richards tape? I'm looking into her toning, esp All My Best. Is it good? Worth buying? What the difference between her and Cathe? Any comments? TIA!

p/s
Now I have to decide if I really need them. I have all of Cathes... I need a new workout like I need a hole in my head!

You might be able to check her out on your local PBS channel. Mine still carries her reruns. I think the show is called Body Electric.

Her style is very gentle and always light weight, high rep oriented. You will be fatigued at the end of the long sets. I think she's great for light days. She has a good friendly intelligent personality, offers good form pointers and general advice, and she's over fifty which is inspiring.

It's a tough decision because the tapes are pricy, but if I couldn't get her on broadcast TV I would want to own one of her total body workouts.

I used to LOVE Body Electric back in the old days. I didn't even know Margaret Richard was still out there. That's great! Please let me know if you buy it and what you think.

I've done the PBS shows. I like her although I have to admit I haven't bought any of her DVDs I've thought about it. I do enjoy her workouts they are definite different than Cathe's.

Let me know what you think of her DVD if you decide to buy.

Yadira

I have four of her tapes. I like them alot, espec use them when recovering from injury when I have to stay away from heavy weights, or for a change of pace. She, as someone else indicated, offers high reps, low weights, but believe me, you will feel it. She attacks the muscles from different directions, just as Cathe does. She has a nice manner, very low key and pleasant. You can find her tapes on line at bodyelectric.com. They are expensive, but if you like a change of pace, her tapes are well worth while. Also, for more info and reviews of specific tapes, go to the Video Fitness Forum and do a search. (Videofitness.com).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.