Anybody from the MD/DC area???

rose2boys

Cathlete
I always wonder who else is from my area...also, anyone going on Road Trip? I am thinking about it - it does sound fun. I missed it last year....

BTW, I live in the Baltimore/Annapolis, MD area.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

Hi rose2boys! I live in PA now, but before moving here, I lived in Millersville, MD and worked in Annapolis. Pretty much lived there all my life until getting married to someone who wanted to live in the "country". ;)

I live in Forest Hill, MD. I am thinking about going but we are going to Disney the end of April then to the beach for a week in July the second week.

Steph

hi,

I live in Parkville but i am not sure if i can attend because my parents may come to see me from Tanzania. it all depends on the dates since they may be here on the last weekend of July. would love to attend.
Violet

I live in Silver Spring, MD. I haven't given the road trip much thought but my MIL lives about 20 minutes from Cathe's gym. Maybe I will consider going.

Cathy

I live in Montgomery County, Maryland, but once again I think I'm going to have to pass on the road trip ($$$). :(

Susan L.G.

I live in Rockville, MD. I am thinking of going, but I will probably stay with my Mom who lives in PA.

I live in Olney, Md., but I don't think I'm going. Can't wait to hear about it though!!:)
Deanie

Well, I used to live in Columbia, MD, but now I live in northern Maryland, up I-95, about 10 miles from Delaware. However, I still work at Ft. Meade!

I'm interested in the Road Trip, but I haven't heard enough about it yet... I'm not even sure when it is! I have to research... but as of now, I'm inclined to say that I'll try to go.

:)

Hi There,

I live in Silver Spring, Maryland, and I attended the last Roadtrip and it was a lot of fun! May do it again.

I was just going to put up a post asking the same question I am in baltimore md. Like 20 minutes from the harbor.Wow! I did not go lasy year but I am going no matter what this year it looks like everyone had a good time.

>Well, I used to live in Columbia, MD, but now I live in
>northern Maryland, up I-95, about 10 miles from Delaware.
>However, I still work at Ft. Meade!
>
>I'm interested in the Road Trip, but I haven't heard enough
>about it yet... I'm not even sure when it is! I have to
>research... but as of now, I'm inclined to say that I'll try
>to go.
>
>:)
>
>Wow, my mom lives in Denton, MD and works at the middle school at Fort Meade! Also, my DH lived in Columbia when we met. Small world huh?

Carolyn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.