Anybody else without their DVD's still?

aes31

I pre-ordered the Hardcore DVD's on 20 July 2004 but to date I have received no notification or delivery!!
NO answers to my e-mails either. What happened to my order? I am very disappointed. It is the second time in two months that I have problems with SNM. First they charged me double for the CTX DVD's (and no solution to that problem as well to date) and now this. Do they always discriminate against international customers or am I just "lucky"?:-(

I'm sorry ! I'm still waiting but Mine should be here The 17th ! Maybe you should re order ,or get out your credit card invoice and show them you ordered .... Good luck .Keep your chin Up

Actually, most international customers will receive there package before most people in the US since we ship by UPS Worldwide Express. With us you can always track your order, so you should about when your package will arrive.

Hi,
I'm so sorry for you, but SNM is right! I'm an international customer too (Germany) and I was one of the earliest who received there package by UPS Worldwide Express ( order date was July 4th). I got an email-notification on February 4th to track my order and the 11 DVDs arrived on February 7th.
It was always the same procedure when I ordered the new Cathe workouts. No problems! For me the best delivery (customer) service and I order many (cosmetics,yoga DVDs, books ...) around the world
( Hongkong, Hawaii ....)
Good luck!!!!

I am too. Usually they are really quick in getting to NZ and my order number was #5617.

Customer service must be really backed up as I'm getting no response to my emails either.:-(

The nuisance is that I will be permaently moving overseas in just under a month and wont beable to do home exercise for ages as I will be staying in a tiny apartment. Therefore the time I have left now in NZ to use my new DVDs is getting less every day.:-(

I got an e-mail from SNM today (after I sent them about 5 e-mails during the past 14 days) saying they will ship my DVD's tomorrow with USPS because they don't use UPS to South Africa. How strange and inconsistent?! I ordered in December and it was delivered by UPS Worldwide Express in less than a week. Once before they used USPS and it was 4 months before I finally received it - USPS probably used a sea turtle for the delivery:eek: !! At leat I know now what is going on.

I still don't have mine. I haven't gone to the post office today though. Hmm, maybe I should have had mine sent UPS. I have never used our house address. We always have everything sent through our APO address because of the cost of shipping. I'm not sure what the dfference in shipping cost would have been. I'm hoping they're here though.

Lollie

>I still don't have mine. I haven't gone to the post office
>today though. Hmm, maybe I should have had mine sent UPS. I
>have never used our house address. We always have everything
>sent through our APO address because of the cost of shipping.
>I'm not sure what the dfference in shipping cost would have
>been. I'm hoping they're here though.
>
>Lollie

Lollie what email address did you use? I have been emailling the [email protected] but have had no response?

Cheers
[email protected]

Hey Kristyscooby7,

I clicked on customer service on the home page which has the support cathe.com email add. I received a very nice reply from Linda on the same day.

Still haven't received my workouts yet, but sometimes it takes up to 2 weeks. I think they should be pretty close now.

Maybe tomorrow? :) :) :) I'm hoping.

Lollie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.