Anybody do all of B&G?

kathryn

Cathlete
LOL! Maybe I'm the only one, but both times I did B&G (intending to do the entire workout) I ended up skipping the core work and leaving it for later. I felt *plenty* worked out with the rest of the workout! Don't know if I'll ever do it 'as-is,' or if it will continue to be 'Butts only' for me!

That's funny - I did the exact same thing!

By the time I added in all my "water" breaks, it took me close to an hour and 45 min just to do the butt part (including the bonus). I was so exhausted afterward!!

I didn't even add in the bonus work (my butt felt like it was going to explode as it was...can glutes explode? I was worried that there would be an article in the paper some day "woman found incapacitated because of gluteal explosion" or in the National Enquirer "Woman's butt explodes! (photos inside)).

I take longer breaks between several of the moves (otherwise, my muscles aren't recovered enough, and I'd be falling over and risk bodily injury!)

I did it all the way through, but boy did I pay for it the next day!! lol. While I definitely felt it in my glutes, my quads were in pain for days! Just do what you can, modify where you need to, and I bet you'll be ready to tackle the whole thing before long :)

Carol

I did the whole thing today and I am so proud of myself! It was worth it but i'm sure i'm going to pay for it tomorrow! I just did it 1 hr ago and i'm already starting to get sore. I loved the core workout as well!
Randi

The first time I did the whole thing, but I find the premixes to be so good that I doubt I will do the workout in its entirety all that often. Today I did BM2 Bootcamp, and it was really good! I also give a thumbs up to the BM cardio and weights premix!

>I didn't even add in the bonus work (my butt felt like it was
>going to explode as it was...can glutes explode? I was
>worried that there would be an article in the paper some day
>"woman found incapacitated because of gluteal explosion" or in
>the National Enquirer "Woman's butt explodes! (photos
>inside)).
>
>I take longer breaks between several of the moves (otherwise,
>my muscles aren't recovered enough, and I'd be falling over
>and risk bodily injury!)
>
>
Thank you for the laughs Kathryn, I haven't previewd mine yet. I have done all the others. I need to try this one out. It sounds like a great workout. I wonder if I will be able to walk the next day, ouch.:) Have a great Thanksgiving

Deb

The first time I did this whole workout I started feeling DOMS later that day. And the next day was the REAL DOMS. The next time I tried doing the premix so it was shorter. I found I didn't enjoy it as much as doing the whole workout. So this is one of those workouts I enjoy doing in its entirety. And it really works me in the right places.

However I do enjoy having the bonus sections for add-ons. Especially the core and the stability abs.

So far I have done it about 4-5 times in the last few weeks....always all the way through (guts included). I don't know how or why. ??? I just completed it yesterday and again I am paying for it today. (I thought by now I would be getting "used to it." Hmmm...My guts are fine but my glutes are still somewhat sore (at least they are not killing me like the first time...I couldn't even bend down the first day after I did it...lol). Oh well...I guess that is good and I am getting stronger. ;-) Oh my....I even see more definition...:)

i did it all the way through.... and just had very minor doms in my butt the next day... nothing like i expected.... it's long but fun.....

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

Does anyone have the problems with there legs cramping during the whole work out? I can't seem to get thru the work out without pausing. I'm wondering if the warm up in BG isn't long enough. Should I try the warm up from LG and see if that works?

Jennie.

I've done B&G 3 times now...all of it as it! The first time I had DOMS in places I don't usually get DOMS. I find the sequencing and fast pace of this workout doably challenging. The floor work is very HARD to me. The second time I did it, minor DOMS and this last time I did it no DOMS. This third time I was ready to quit but just kept on going and once I start the ab/core work I don't find it hard to complete (well it's hard, but not hard as in la, la, la, I'm bored, when is this going to be over...). This is fast becoming my favorite lower body/abs/core workout. The two ab/core sections on B&G are my favorite surpassing even my newest favorite which was Core Strength and Conditioning (Tracey Staehele). It is very easy to shoreten these workouts....lots of options. Really, I know, no one can tell, but I could go on and on about B&G...perfection!!!

I've done all of B&G twice now. The first time I did the workout I had butt DOMS for 3 days. I wanted only padded furniture to sit on as my muscles were screaming. The second time, which was 2 days ago, so far no DOMS. I think I pushed myself equally hard as I was dying on the pizza presses both times. I never get abs DOMS which hopefully means they're very strong.

Today is Drill Max...I love this new series!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.