Any others (like me) still no e-mail?

eaglobo

Cathlete
Just wondering...I've never had a problem receiving e-mails from here before, and I did check my spam filter and junk folder...nothing there.

I did print out the invoice, and have an e-mail in to customer service, but I sent it pretty late this evening.

Jerry, I'm with you -- no e-mail. I e-mailed support also, about 2 pm this afternoon, but still nothing. Cross your fingers for me and I will cross mine for you!!

If you had an invoice pop up, you should be okay. Mine hung too - wouldn't finish the process of forwarding the invoice in e-mail to me - so I cut-n-pasted the invoice into a document.

Cathe support confirmed I'm in, as excpected. So as long as you got an invoice screen with an invoice number on it, it looks like you're good.

Congratulations!
Cheryl

I just checked the credit card that I used and I it shows a pending charge of $100 from Step N Motion.

I still haven't gotten mine either and I didn't print my invoice but I got an email from Nancy at customer service. Maybe they are just all backed up???? I'm going to hang on to that email forever!!!

I'm patiently waiting as well, folks! Not only did I print my invoice, I'm ready to FRAME it on my living room wall! :7

Gayle

Nope...no email confirmation for me yet either. And yes, I checked my junk mail and spam filter too.

My printed invoice #44 still proves to me that I'm in but I would just like that email as confirmation of course.

Keeping my fingers crossed too for all of us who are still hanging...

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.