Any new updates??

Denise R

Cathlete
It's been almost 1 month from the last blog entry. I would love to see lengthy "clips" of STS. Hope we hear something soon.....

Denise

I am more curious where the new update will be posted. Will they be on the old blog site or something new here?

ETA - the new updates may be discussed at the upcoming road trip & then trickled to the internet :)

My bet is that there won't be a posting until after the Road Trips OR that there will be an annoucement *during* a road trip.

Been checking daily for updates. Hope things are going well. I know they have a lot going on right now.

Timber, I'm thinking the very same thing...after the R/T. Maybe not both of them...but I'm certain it will be after the first one...sometime.

I do wish we'd get something...I was so spoiled by all the pictures and information at first...now...I know there's nothing to report...or maybe they're so busy with the R/T planning, ....ugh...it's killing me...too!

I hear ya guys! I keep checking for updates too. I am so ready to start this program. I wish it would hurry up and get here!

Hey guys,

FYI: I am on the Road Trip. Cathe and Chris know they owe a blog update, but they said they've been workout password issues and the Workout Manager bugs pretty much non stop for the past week.

CAthy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.