"any guys out there?" challenge 5-23

christosz

Cathlete
:7 :7 :7

Since Greece is about 7 hours ahead of the States, I thought I'd start 2day's check-in, too...

Can't believe I just upped my weights for bis 2day... 5 lbs for dumbbells, 10 lbs for barbell. Did CTX bis, then BM bis and then PS Legs & Abs. Wednesday I was cleaning my pool and trying to protect my lower back and waist I think I pulled my left leg adductor... LOLOLOL age doesn't seem to let go, does it????
I felt a little discomfort today during the PS Leg w/o and had to back off a little with the inner thigh work.

That's it for 2day... Two more w/o days and then Monday is the rest day, thank God!!!!

Have a great day!

Chris.

P.S. I can't get enough of AbFab - have all seasons plus specials on DVD and once a month we have an "AbFab Night" and re-watch it!!! The French & Saunders Show is good too, but not as funny and outrageous as AbFab...

RE:

Hi guys-

I'm thinking some premix of BM2 today. If I had time, I'd do the whole thing. I wish it said in the catalogue (and I know it'd be hard because of space) what the premixes consisted of.

Have a great weekend!

Ben

Chris - F&S is another favorite here too. Now, how about the Vicar of Dibley?

RE:

What going on guys?? OK - today is rest day. We get those...right? But now you've got me all interested in AbFab. I never caught it the first time around. I guess I'll have to rearrange my netflix.
Catch you all tomorrow!
Keith

RE:

Hi
Today is the low impact step - shoulders & calves from 4d's.Have a great weekend !
Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.