Any fellow Canadians

C

cybersis

Hey everyone

Just wondering if there are any fellow Canadians out there exercising to Cathe.

I live in Ontario Canada, and was wondering if anyone had any information to share about buying videos, etc. I an currently purchasing from CK sales in Edmonton but was hoping to find an exchange market in Canada to cut down on costs. I just ordered the Maximum Cardio to alternate with my Maximum Strength tape, but really want to get the PS series.

I am currently figuring out a cross between cardio with Cathe and strength with the Firm. I also use the treadmill and have a recumberant bike at home.

If your out there post a message, eh.

Hey! I'm in Alberta. There are at least two other Canadians here, in Saskatchewan. I'm sure there are more.

MIS was my first Cathe tape and I HAD to get more! I just got the PS series for Christmas and will be starting that at the end of the month. Until I tried Cathe's tapes I thought of video exercise as something you did till you could go to a "real" gym and get "real" exercise. Boy did she prove me wrong!

Hope you continue to enjoy your workouts and the forum,

Sophie

I'm from B.C. and also ordered my Cathe videos from CK sales. I have all of Cathes newest tapes(Step Fit up to 8-pack). I too would like to find a video exchange market in Canada as I have lots of videos I either don't like or don't use anymore.

Hi Sophie, I'm right next door to you. The Canadian list is growing eh?

Hi,

I am from Nova Scotia and like the others, buy my Cathe videos from CK Sales. I haven't encountered any other east coast Canadians on Cathe's site...yet.

The service with CK has been so great I haven't looked at any other suppliers or exchange markets.

I bought my first Cathe just 8 months ago - based on the info from this site - and now I have all but the wedding video and the PS series (it's next but not till Christmas is paid for ;-) ). Although I love them all (really!) I just can't get enough of the 6-pack CTX. Each tape is so well put together and I really feel I've accomplished something when I finish the sixth tape.

How's the weather? I skipped a Cathe day on Sunday after digging out from under a 60 cm (2 feet!) snow fall!!!! Didn't realize I was building upper body strength with Cathe so I could shovel snow!

Kellie

Hello fellow Canadians! I live in Burlington, Ontario, near Toronto.

I order from CK sales and find them just great. I have many tapes but the only Cathe ones I have are the PS series, MIS and I just recently got Step Heat. I have a great time doing them all.

You guys really encourage each other and I just may join in now and then. I am encouraged by just hearing about your care for each other.

I, too have been shovelling snow and felt no pain afterwards. Strength training really pays off!

Hi Susan!

I'm just from little ole OHIO, but wanted to welcome you. We'd love for you to join in. WELCOME!!! Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

CK sales, video exchanges

I never knew about CK sales until I followed the link from Cathe's site. I wish I'd known about them ages ago!

Everytime a package appears on the doorstep DH gives me a look and says "Is that from CK sales?", my (almost) four-year old says "It's for you mommy! It's exercise!"

I really like the way the woman (Cindy? Ack, I forget her name) will chat with you about what you're interested in and your fitness level and goals when you place your order. As someone else said, I've been so happy with their service I haven't really looked elsewhere for tapes. My only quibble, and it seems petty to bring it up, is that their web site is not often updated. But that is minor.

As for video exchanges - I have swapped exactly twice at the Firm Forum and the VF exchange. I don't know of any in Canada that are exclusively Canadian, though. However, I don't have any Cathe tapes I intend to let go of! :D

Sophie

Another Canadian from Saskatchewan

It looks like there are quite a few of us coming out of the wood work. Cool.

I concur with the comments about CK Sales. When I order a video, I order it from them and their service is excellent.

I have most of Cathe's videos and will buy as many as she produces in the future. I would strongly recommend the PS series to any who do not currently have it.

Kim

Well its great too see so many hearty Canadians out there.

I can certainly agree to everyone concerning CK sales. They are always very friendly and helpful. One time I ordered when I had a bad cold and they sent me a get well e mail.

Im waiting for a video to arrive, Cathes Maximum Intensity Cardio. I have all the others.

Well thanks everyone for posting your Canadian roots. Its nice too hear from everyone. Off to coach my weekly Indoor Soccer game.

Cybersis

Hi there, fellow Canadians!
I'm from Nova Scotia. I started working out with Cathe's videos last year. I live in Japan and get most of my videos from CK Sales. Their service is wonderful - I always get my orders within a week.

Patricia

O/T...any news on Eric Lindros?

Hi Canadians!

Just wondering what the news up there is on Eric Lindros. I'm a HUGE fan (live in the Philadelphia area) and unfortunately, because of his situation with the Flyers, there's not a lot of information about how he's doing or what he's doing. I'd appreciate hearing some news!

Thanks!
Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.