Any Chance that Cathe will come out with a KPC2?? I love the original

kellyp

It is one of my absolute favorite cardio workouts and I really love the way the whole DVD is chaptered. I love the premixes and feel really worked out with this one.

I would really love it if there were a KPC2. Any chance?

Thanks,

Kelly

I definitely agree!

I love this workout also. I think that this is one of the best kick boxing workouts created. I think that a KPC 2 would be a great addition!!

Maybe even a KM 2.

p.s. And I love the all the premixes!! :)

- tobes

Cathe is one of the few to put out a good, advanced kickboxing w/o on DVD in a while. I would love something along the lines of KPC. My suggestion is to include more simple kickbox drills that keep the heart rate up and combine punches and kicks well. Add to that some great music and this would be a winner.

Kick Max scares me because of all the high impact. So how about a straight-forward, mostly low impact routine with lots of punches and kicks, and set to awesome music?

Cathe, I know you have a lot going on, so just put this on the back burner for now. When you're healed and looking for new ideas, just know that your fans would jump all over this one.

Another vote for KPC2 (which I was hoping KM would be, but the combo of not-intense-enough first part--too many pivots, and over-the-top-impact second part made it very disappointing for me).

I'd love to see another more straight-forward KICKBOXING workout like KPC in the future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back