Any Canadian's recieve their DVD's yet?

mini-natty

Cathlete
Any Canadian's receive their DVD's yet?

I'm getting jealous and impatient :D

Please post here if any of my fellow Canadian Cathletes have received their DVD's.

Thanks!

Natasha

Last edited:
Hi Natasha,

It's way too early for any Canadian of orders to have hit. It takes about 10 business days for postal orders from the US to Canada to be delivered. Sometimes it happens a little sooner than 10 business days, but it can also take longer too.

I find it usually takes 2-3 weeks to get to Manitoba. I started the June rotation late so still have 2 weeks to go so should be good timing.

Hi Natasha,

It's way too early for any Canadian of orders to have hit. It takes about 10 business days for postal orders from the US to Canada to be delivered. Sometimes it happens a little sooner than 10 business days, but it can also take longer too.

I knew it was a long shot :(.

Thank you SNM for responding. Much appreciated :)

a little longer

I have to wait a little longer. Someone tried to defraud my credit card a week or so ago, so I had to edit my Cathe order. Thankfully SNM got things fixed up for me and my order will be shipped tomorrow. They're so prompt to make things right. Thanks SNM!

I have to wait a little longer. Someone tried to defraud my credit card a week or so ago, so I had to edit my Cathe order. Thankfully SNM got things fixed up for me and my order will be shipped tomorrow. They're so prompt to make things right. Thanks SNM!

I'm so sorry that happened to you Nancy. SNM is awesome.

I have a feeling mine will arrive this week [fingers crossed].

Natasha

Yes!

Got them yesterday, here in the Montreal area. Just tried the To The Max workout, with no Hiit, and love it! I think I'll try the Hiiit tomorrow!

Still waiting

As of 3 hours ago when I checked my mail. However I have tons of Cathe's and did Afterburn yesterday so will keep busy with a variety of choices. I know they will be here Monday. Have a great weekend and a fun sweat!! :)

I'm still waiting in southern Ontario (Hamilton). And today's mail already came so my DVDs aren't coming today :(

Anyone else still waiting?

I got mine in Central Alberta on Friday! Did To The Max (minus leg section) on Saturday - loved it! What a sweat fest!

Me too!! waiting

I'm still waiting in southern Ontario (Hamilton). And today's mail already came so my DVDs aren't coming today :(

Anyone else still waiting?

I thought they would be here today..I'm in Cambridge. But today was a rest day for me and I thought I would preview them first. Tomorrow I'll be ready! o'h yah!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.