Another walking lunges question!

Hi everyone!

First of all, I am no longer a Cathe virgin:p ...I did Step, Jump and Pump and loved it!

Ok...now about these walking lunges that you all talk about...

A: How do you count them out? 1 on the left...1 on the right...400 for EACH leg or, 1 left...2 right...3 left etc. 400 total?

B: Do you use weights?

C: How long of a stride do you recommend?

If these questions have been answered before...sorry for the redundancy. TIA for your responses.

Renee:7

Hi,
I'm not Cathe but she had stated that she counts one lunge on one side as one lunge and so if you do a lunge on the right side and then the left, it counts as two lunges.
Also, she has stated NOT to use weights until you have mastered good form and technique. Then you can add light weights.
Also, I do as long as a stride as I can so long as my form doesn't suffer. For more information on walking lunges you can search the formums by typing walking lunges as your search query. There have been several posts recently as I rememeber. Good luck...these are killers.

Thanks for your response!!! This does clear it up. I had read several posts regarding these, but there were a few discrepancies so I wanted to be sure before I tackle the lunges.

Renee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.