Another Desperate Housewives post

dss62467

Cathlete
OK - last night I watched Sunday night's show (had to DVR it because The Simpsons and Arrested Development were set back a half hour by football).

What do you think Bree's husband's problem is? I think he might be gay.

How incredibly funny was that when Gabrielle found out her "boy toy" was in the abstinance club with Bree's daughter?

Gay! LOL! I was thinking something along the lines of he wants to tie her up or something like that. Gay never crossed my mind but I guess it's a possibility.

Hmmm...I don't know...tying her up doesn't seem like it would be such a hard thing to ask for. If he wanted something like bringing another woman in or doing some swapping,I could see him being a LITTLE reluctant. Gay, though, that's not something that's easily admitted even when you're not married with children. It will be interesting to see what comes out...

That's exactly what I thought too (Brie's hubby being gay)! It certainly would explain why he cries after sex!

Gabrielle's MIL is going to get really nasty in the next episode - I can't wait to see what happens }(

I love Arrested Development too, great acting on that show.

Bingo! My husband and I both looked at each other and said "He's Gay". This is the one and only show we sit together and watch. I get a hoot of of relating to the characters and he just likes to watch the beautiful women. Hey it works for us! Can't believe it will be two weeks before the next show airs. AARRGGHH!

Sami

I think his problem is that he just can't stand her anymore. I guess he could be gay, but I don't see it.

I though, at first, he was gay too. I'm not so sure now. He seemed quite in to her when they were at the hotel. She was the one who put an end to their romp. I'm really curious. It kills me that it's not on next week!x(

It seems like asking Brie for anything other than the missionary position would be an excruciating thing to ask for. But I could be wrong. }(

>It seems like asking Brie for anything other than the
>missionary position would be an excruciating thing to ask for.
> But I could be wrong. }(

LOL!!!!! I don't think he's gay. I think he can't stand her either. I can't wait for next week already!! I am really curious as to what happened with the whole Dana thing. I hope they don't wait until the last episode of the season for all the juice. It always ends up that way!! Oh, and I think Lynette is hysterical with the whole mom thing!! I can totally relate with her..LOL

Aila:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.