Another cudos for Butts and Gutts......

Rhea

Cathlete
Cathe--

I've only been able to fit Butts and Gutts into my schedule so far, but I wanted to add my thanks for that AWESOME workut!. I thought I was being nice to myself and starting off easy (i.e., no ankle weights, lighter bar bell, etc.) Heck no...I think the no equipment exercises got me the most. I now think of you everytime I have to use the restroom or sit at my desk. In fact, I have to be careful from groaning when I get up from counsel table during court. (I tend to stiffen from sitting!) I can't wait to do the other workouts. Thanks again for all the lactic acid! Just love the new workouts!

Hi Rhea,

I agree, I did Butts & Guts on Saturday and am still feeling it today. Inner thighs burn from the plie jumps, I think. Wow, haven't felt this in ages!

Love the workouts too!

Jeanette

I second that!!! I did B&G last Friday and was still feeling it on Monday!! WOW! That is one unbelievable workout. Thanks so much Cathe for coming up with great new workouts!! I hate to have faves but B&G and Body Max 2 rock! My body will never be the same (which is what I am shooting for!!!
Vicki:7

I agree!!!! I only started doing Cathe recently but I really feel the burn 2 days later. It's a good kind of burn. My lower body stregnth is alot more than my upper body so I used 5 lb. ankle weights. At the time it didn't feel like it was any harder than other lower body workouts, but I felt the difference several hours later. I am looking forward to improving my upper body strength with the other Cathe DVD. Even though I will use my other exercise DVD in my rotations, I am a true Cathe believer. I am looking forward to adding more Cathe DVD to my collection. Thanks again Cathe!!! Patricia

Patricia... 5lbs ankle weights? Wow, I wouldn't have been able to walk the next day!

I'm in the middle of a Slow & Heavy rotation, but I fit in Butts & Gutts today for the first time (substituted it for SH Legs).

WOW!!!! THAT is a fabulous workout. It has everything! The ab section is my new favorite ab workout. So fun, and so effective. Everytime I thought I'd get a second to rest Cathe was diving right in to the next exercise. No rest for the weary. ;)

The best part is that after such a tough lower body workout I actually came away refresehd and energized. Now just how is that possible? The sequencing probably, and the fact that the stretch segment is wonderful. Really wonderful.

Thanks, Cathe!!!
:*

Marla

Hi Rhea, I suppose my lower body strength makes up for my pathetic upper body. I can't do push ups like Cathe does. Maybe someday I be lucky enough! Patricia

Oh geeze Patricia, I'm really in trouble, I can't do the push ups like Cathe either. Probably cause I don't always try like I should, I'm such a wuss!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.