Announcing My Next DVD series

Invoice #66!!!!!

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD . . .

And, as I said in the "Comments" section of the order screen:

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU . . ."

Cathe, I can't believe this! You and Chris must have read every DVD Suggestion on that forum for the past two years to come up with this! I couldn't have come up with a more delicious offering if I'd tried!

Plus -

Your prices are insanely discounty. I felt a tad guilty hitting the "Order Process" button having paid only $99.00 for my dream come true . . . but I got over it. I'm sure there's now a warrant out for my arrest for darn near stealing them!

Thank you so much! Man, you work hard!

A-Jock

I think I just had an accident in my pants . . . .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am heading to my purse right now for the credit card!

O.K. - I'm back, have ordered and am #72! Suh-weet!

Last edited:
Oooooooo, yeah!!! So excited!!! I can't order til Friday, though. Payday. :( I'll be preorder 10 million or so. Has to go on the debit card, no credit card. Credit card is bad. Bad credit card, bad!! If only I hadn't spent $70 at the vet the other day for an ear infection. Sigh. But it will make Friday extra happy. I can't wait!

Nan

I'm so excited! This is a fantastic suprise!!! I almost jumped off the couch with this one! Cathe listened to everyone's requests for cardio and found a way to do it all. She's the best!

If only I hadn't spent $70 at the vet the other day for an ear infection. Sigh. But it will make Friday extra happy. I can't wait!
Hang in there, Nan. Friday will be here before you know it. Besides, clearing up a furry loved one's ear infection is more important. :)

I'm not sure if anyone asked this already, but will the Travel Workout be available for separate pre-order. That's the one I'm most interested in.

I hate to admit it, but I think I will do my taxes early, just to get the rebate that I can then use to take advantage of the 20% off discount, now that I've done the pre-order!

I am number 86 and waiting with baited breath, this is exactly what I was wishing for...the perfect compliment to STS and any weight workout...perfect, perfect, perfect!!! Thank you so much!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Cathe, you never cease to amaze me!! It's like you read my mind - I have been ITCHING for some new, hardcore cardio moves, Cathe-style of course! I was in the midst of STS meso 2 when my sister (Jolene) texted me with the surprise! I nearly stopped working out to go check it out but thought better of it...as I type with my triceps shaking from those double-wave loads ;)

Now if only payday would hurry up and get here - I will most definitely be preordering on March 30 ala payday! :)

LOVE IT!!!

PS. Dare I ask about how long it'll take you to film all of this and package it up for our greedy little hands? :p

Oooooooo, yeah!!! So excited!!! I can't order til Friday, though. Payday. :( I'll be preorder 10 million or so. Has to go on the debit card, no credit card. Credit card is bad. Bad credit card, bad!! If only I hadn't spent $70 at the vet the other day for an ear infection. Sigh. But it will make Friday extra happy. I can't wait!

Nan

Nan: Credit Card Bad. Debit Card Good. Friday Good. Good Friday. Good Debit Card. Good Cathe Purchase. Preorder Happy. Happy Preorder. Preorder Period Long. Nan Smart.

A-Jock

Invoice #66!!!!!

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD . . .

And, as I said in the "Comments" section of the order screen:

"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU . . ."

Cathe, I can't believe this! You and Chris must have read every DVD Suggestion on that forum for the past two years to come up with this! I couldn't have come up with a more delicious offering if I'd tried!

Plus -

Your prices are insanely discounty. I felt a tad guilty hitting the "Order Process" button having paid only $99.00 for my dream come true . . . but I got over it. I'm sure there's now a warrant out for my arrest for darn near stealing them!

Thank you so much! Man, you work hard!

A-Jock

A-Jock, as soon as I read through the description, I thought to myself, "This should make A-Jock happy!!!" LOL. Heck, this should make pretty much everyone happy!!

JodiJodi, I almost wrote that I turned backflips when I first read the announcement, but I didn't want to give Cathe any more bright ideas. I'm still in a state of shock over one-legged squat thrust jumps. So I'll just go along with the rest of the pack who stated that they just went incontinent at the news . . .

A-Jock

OMG! I really shouldn't have, but I did! you can't beat 13 DVD's for less than $100! and Cathe quality will be top notch you can bet! It's all over but the waiting! :) Preorder # 102 here!

Last edited:
Hey A-jock!!!

Hey Annette,

I thought the same thing Jodi did when I read this announcement (well, I should say I thought the same thing while I simultaneously made a mad dash for my VISA card! :D)

Cathe could have appropriately called this series: STS SHOCK-A-JOCK CARDIO!! :p

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Wow, what a wonderful surprise! The travel workout is especially welcome. I've preordered. Thanks so much, Cathe!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.