Amy Bento

sara33

Cathlete
Hi everyone - I was just wondering if anyone could tell me a little bit about Amy Bento? Collage doesn't really show any of her strength DVD's and I was wondering if they are any good. What is her style like? Are her kickboxing DVD's good? Her new workouts are available in November and the presale prices are pretty good over at Advancedworkouts.com but I don't want to buy new workouts blind - especially with Cathe's getting here Tuesday!!! Thanks in advance for your help!! :D

Hi Sara,

Amy has long clips posted of her new workouts at nrgfitness.net. They may help you get a feel for her style.

HTH!
Tonya

I tried Boot Camp and All Pump....I didn't like. I wasn't impressed when I viewed the clips for these new workouts either although you can't beat the price.
Angela

Sara,

I have her advanced step and step pump (I think that's what it's called) from her first series. I really like both of them! Fun workouts and good intensity! I have preordered her new series and am looking forward to them!

I have her first set and liked it. I preordered the new set and am exited, but you know no one can replace Cathe! :+

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar02/flower02/lb/0/31/26/.png[/img][/url]

I have all of her stuff and her new stuff on preorder. I really like her too. I tend to like lots of variety. I like that the new ones are longer than the old ones. The old ones are a bit on the short side...but that's good for days when you want shorter.

Her step is a problem for me. She does not break down at all and expects you to follow and it's not really simple coreography. It is more athletic than dancy....but not easy for me to pick up. I struggle to follow her, but yet I'm able to get a good workout. Her intensity is great. Her weight lifting seems to have a bit more of a functional fitness feel to it. She does some different moves than Cathe and I think her workouts complement Cathe's well.

Another instructor that is advanced that has a few workouts out (and they are good and intense) is Kelly Coffey. Her website is www.Coffeyfit.com.

Wow! Thank you so much everyone! I will check out the longer clips on the website that you all mentioned. I'll also look at Kelly's website. Thanks again everyone - and your right, it is so hard to compete with Cathe!! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.