american apparel workout clothes

ella

Cathlete
i just dropped a little money at american apparel to have some extra workout clothes around. i had no idea they carried these kinds of things and i thought fairly inexpensive as well.

cotton spandex jersey bra-cami $19

salt and pepper running short $26 (super cute!)

interlock running short $22

i was totally about to get these - ;-) hehe

http://store.americanapparel.net/rsac305.html

anyone else have a "secret" place to score inexpensive workout wear?

Oh no! I just have to have those lame' hot shorts, those really little ones that will show off my best "ass-ets!" Not!!x( Good grief, I shudder to think what my thighs and rear would actually look like in lame anything!!And I thought white spandex was bad!!

Victoria's Secret does have some cute yoga pants, the fold over waist type which I love because they don't "cut" into your waist creating unsightly love handles, plus they come in different lengths. Perfect for me because don't you just hate workout pants that are too short when they are supposed to be long??

>Victoria's Secret does have some cute yoga pants, the fold
>over waist type which I love because they don't "cut" into
>your waist creating unsightly love handles, plus they come in
>different lengths. Perfect for me because don't you just hate
>workout pants that are too short when they are supposed to be
>long??

I bought several pairs of them (the long and the capri-length) when they were on sale. I really like them. I also bought the regular yoga pants, but sent them back because the waist was too high (not a problem with the roll-downs, but they definitely don't go as low on me as on the model...I must be 'short-crotched'!)

I love when companies offer different lenghts of pants. I can't stand pants that 'need to be an inch or two longer.' Feels too much like I outgrew them!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.