Alwyn, TT & Kettlebellers - Come Check In - Wed 5-21

RE: Alwyn, TT & Kettlebellers - Come Check In - Wed 5-2...

Hi Mari! Of course you can join! So happy to have you here.

I AM hungry. I think there are several reasons. For one, I've been doing NROL4W since February, and I've been eating an average of 1700 calories a day. You're right that these menus are 1400-1500 which is fine, except today in particular, 320 of those calories are coming from protein powder. Not exactly filling. On top of that, NROL4W prescribed very little cardio, and WSFL easily has triple that. I'm ALWAYS hungrier on cardio days. Weight lifting days I have no appetite, but cardio starves me. So seeing this plan has some form of cardio everyday, I'm not surprised I'm hungrier. I'll get used to it though.

Christine, I'm terrible with personals, too. It's hard to keep up while I'm at work because I feel guilty posting at all. Hopefully, I can catch up later tonight. Congrats on getting out of jury duty early! That rocks.

Jen

ladies, please, please DO NOT feel guilty for not doing personals. we are all busy, hard working people and i am sure we can all totally understand. mwwwahhhh!

mari- welcome!! so glad you decided to join us:D

Christine - so glad you had a short jury duty !

Welcome Mari ! Keep us posted with your WARP workouts. I kinda wondered about the 9 cals / lb. and thought that would put me under 1200 ! Last time I tried 1200 I could only get through 30 min light workouts. Good to see it is higher, 1400 - 1500 is much more doable.

Sunny, Shirl - I got the Giaim walkvest in prep for STS and now it is coming in handy. Amazon.com for $40 thought it only comes with 4lbs of weights and the extras are backorder for now. Think they are due in the next couple of weeks. I like the vest and have just "attached" my pace weights to the outside for now:p Works fine. Am going hunting in the hardware store this weekend to see if I can find anything that will work for now. The 10# should be fine for the short term and I still have another set of pace weights so I can add another 4.5#:7

Happy afternoon all !

Speaking of busy, I just finished my work out and have to jump in the shower as we need to leave here in less then an hour to be some where!:eek:

Anyway, I completed A/B stage 1 Day 2 weight work out and all I can say is OUCHEES!}( I did something called a hip thigh extension. It looks innocent enough but by about the 15th rep you can REALLY feel it! YEOWZAS!:eek:

So it took me about 90 minutes to complete the work out today. Again, it's taken me longer then I would normally spend weight training if I were doing it by dvd but I am not used to working from a book. In time I am sure I'll get more efficient. I am lovin' the program so far though! I just hope it blasts some fat off this bod as it promises to!;)

Outta here for now!
BBL!:)

WELCOME MARI!:7

Just wanted to say thank you for the warm welcome, see you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.