Already want a Bootcamp 2!

Mephie

First, I just want to say how much fun I've been having getting to know all the new workouts from the 4 Day Split series the past few days. There's so much to like... the fresh new choreography and exercises, the music, the variety, the premixes, the awesome production quality. I could go on and on.

I mainly just wanted to give an extra excited "Thank You!" to Cathe for the Bootcamp workout. It's just what the doctor ordered for me. My favorite type of cardio has always been step, but after many years of doing it practically every day I realized that A) my joints needed me to start backing off on how much I do it, and B) I need to get more variety in my cardio workouts. For the past year or so, I've been trying to incorporate some different types of cardio into my routine, but as much as I like kickboxing, I can't seem to bring myself to do it more than once a week, and I really don't care for traditional Hi/Lo floor aerobics.

I loved the cardio sections on Drill Max, and ever since was hoping for a full-out cardio workout that had a similar athletic, drill-like feel to it, and HELLO! Here it is! (and then some!) I can't tell you how much I love this workout. I can get a killer workout while not killing my joints. I never get bored because each drill moves so quickly, and then it's on to a different one. The variety of the drills are tremendous and so much fun. I never feel silly, like I sometimes do with dancy Hi/Lo. And I feel so absolutely accomplished after getting through it (suicides, fast runs/pushups, YOWZA!), that I know this workout will continue to challenge me for some time to come. It's just perfect for people like me who want to work more than dance.

There are some "athletic" floor workouts out there that just seem to be so repetitive, like a bazillion jumping jacks over and over again. Kudos to you for being so creative in your ways to pummel me! :) I love every minute of it and can't wait for more like it!

Mephie

I loved Bootcamp as well! An hour would be killer wouldnt it?
This workout is definately a winner . I did the cardio premix this morning which was the KB followed by BC. I really enjoyed the Bootcamp and hope for more like it in the future!

I agree I was disappointed when it ended because I wanted to play some more. It so reminded me of gym class in HS.

I agree I was disappointed when it ended because I wanted to play some more. It so reminded me of gym class in HS.

Glad you are all enjoying the workouts. I remember mentioning a while back to someone that if there was going to be any disappointment in the new workouts, it would most likely be that they they simply wanted more. I know that's how I felt. Right at the end of cardio I just wanted to keep going :7 But I promised 60 minute workouts and I wanted to stick to the offering as closely as possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.