Alpha Omega Check-In (Mon, 3/23-Sun, 3/29)

“God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)

Iris, I hope you are having a nice, relaxing weekend and recovering from your work burnout! The weather was beautiful yesterday, wasn't it!? My hubby got some work done outside and I got some laundry done and cleaned. We had all our windows open, it was great! It's raining today though, but that's okay! I've never tried kettlebell workouts, I'm not even too sure what they're all about.

I am feeling better from the effects of my reaction to the medication I was on. I just need to call my doctor's office again tomorrow to have a new prescription of a different medication called into the pharmacy for me.

Jennifer, were you able to get through your other assignment this weekend? I'm glad the Lord gave you wisdom on how to handle your work, so you can also have relaxation days!

Anyone reading any good books lately or doing any studies? My hubby and I are on our last week of our study on the "Sermon on the Mount". I haven't been reading any books but would like to check out what Joyce Meyer has out these days.

Today is a rest day.

Hellos and blessings to all. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Hello Everyone,
Today, I am working on my profile in a professional network. I had to block my profile since I found a co-worker on the site. It feels good to be done with homework, I don't start again until Monday night.

Hi Ladies,

I've had a busy day soo far. I went to visit my brother, who lives nearly an hour away. He seems to be doing very well from his surgery. I couldn't believe he actually had dinner ready for my husband & I. I brought him food, so he could relax, but he still had dinner ready for us :)

I missed my daughter's last futsal game, but I knew if I didn't get up to see my brother today, it would be a while before hubby got another weekend off.

Today was a rest day for me, and tomorrow I move into the 2nd week of Meso 2. This week is going to be tough.

Keep me in your prayers. It's my busy time at work, and the stress is really mounting. I woke up with anxiety a few times during the night, and just cannot wait to get all of these renewals over & done with.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.