Ahhhhhhhhhh . . . my Cathe "Espresso Special":

Aquajock

Cathlete
4DS-Boot Camp warm-up
All HiiT drills without the rest intervals
CCC cardio only premix
MMA Kickbox core
STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helluva way to kick off Memorial Day Weekend!

Love ya, Cathe!

Love,

A-Jock

LOL, I think my heart rate elevated just reading that :eek: Way to go.

Been a long time fan by the way, though I've never replied before. ;) So thanks!

Oh my goodness, are you serious! A-Jock, how the heck do you do it? How do you recover from something like that? I'm in pretty good condition (have been working out w/Cathe for over 20 years) but at 42, I would need at least 3 days to recover from your "Espresso Special". I bow to you woman.

Seriously, how do you recover from this? Do you take a few days off from high intensity stuff after doing a workout like this?

Alexandra

4DS-Boot Camp warm-up
All HiiT drills without the rest intervals
CCC cardio only premix
MMA Kickbox core
STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helluva way to kick off Memorial Day Weekend!

Love ya, Cathe!

Love,

A-Jock

Oh my goodness, are you serious! A-Jock, how the heck do you do it? How do you recover from something like that? I'm in pretty good condition (have been working out w/Cathe for over 20 years) but at 42, I would need at least 3 days to recover from your "Espresso Special". I bow to you woman.

Seriously, how do you recover from this? Do you take a few days off from high intensity stuff after doing a workout like this?

Alexandra

Recover??? I was wondering how she does it AT ALL!?!?!?! :eek: AMAZING!

You are one crazy woman, Annette!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I wish I liked cardio, I'd probably give this a try. Nice job! I bet you burned off some major calories with it!

I would need a couple of double espressos, and that would be just to contemplate that whole thing. :eek:

Have fun, you wild and crazy chica! <3

Thanks for the props, peeps! True confession: I did skip the second wave of the Double Wave Pyramid. Actually, because none of the drills run longer than 40 seconds and because Cathe ordered them so nicely that you aren't overstressing the same muscle groups in the same way drill after drill after drill, this mix is actually less apocalyptic than you might think. Just came back from an hour-long walk around the neighborhood, in fact.

Oh, and just in passing, it's because Cathe is my home-ex DVD producer of choice that I'm able to do The Espresso Special. Her products helped me to loft my fitness level into the stratosphere a long time ago.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

Love,

A-Jock

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.