AfterBurn Bonus Burn

elsie3

Cathlete
Well. . . I'm alive.:eek: I have sweat dripping from the end of my ponytail. Yes, I did pause for a few extra seconds several times for air and water. A whopping 747 calories according to my Polar F4.

The good news is that the bonus section goes really fast. The bad news is that it's the first set of each exercise--not the 2nd set where sometimes there are a few reps shaved off.:p

I did change up the 9th set on the bonus with the lunge kicks: Since it's only one time through, I switched lead legs after 12 reps to keep it even. I also alternated lead hands on the dragging pushups--one time leading right forward, one time leading left forward.

Ha ha, I love it when I am dripping from my hair onto my step! That's how I know I am getting a great workout! I don't have the DVD's, only the downloads and I don't think I have the Afterburn bonus. I am not sure if it's included with the whole download or if it was a separate link. I should go back and check...

Ha ha, I love it when I am dripping from my hair onto my step! That's how I know I am getting a great workout! I don't have the DVD's, only the downloads and I don't think I have the Afterburn bonus. I am not sure if it's included with the whole download or if it was a separate link. I should go back and check...

You will probably have to make the premix in the workout blender. It is the regular workout up through the last interval, then it adds single intervals 1-10, then cooldown/stretch.

I haven't tried the bonus burn, but AfterBurn is one of the workouts where I end up drenched in sweat & it keeps dripping & running down my arms & legs after I'm done. I'm not sure I'm ready to do the bonus but it's definitely on my "to do" list.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.