? about Avia aerobic shoes

midnight

Cathlete
Do they tend to run narrow or wider? How about true to size? Does anyone recommend (or not recommend) them??

Thanks in advance for your input!!
--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

I ordered my regular size in Avias. They run narrower than my Rykas, but I have a wide foot and they fit fine.

HTH,

Tammy

I also get my regular shoe size in Avias. They definitely don't run narrow. They are actually one of the only brands that I know will fit on the first try. In other words, I could probably buy a pair of Avias without even trying them on and they'd most likely fit perfectly.

Shelbygirl

They're pretty much true to size for me. As for running narrow or wide, I think it depends on the shoe itself. I've tried on some that were wider, and I've used a couple that fit my feet well. What I don't like so much about them is how they don't fit my arches well. I have high arches, but some good insoles provide good support.

Pinky

I tried some on and they just didn't fit me quite right even though they were the correct size. I did end up buying some ASICS cross-trainers to alternate with my Ryka Rhythm IIs. I'm finding out that I really don't like mid-cut shoes and am going back to the lower-cut ones.

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.