Ab Hits !

Bernard

Cathlete
Hi there,

Just wondering what Cathe's Ab Hits is like ? Hard work ? What results have you seen with it ?

Many thanks

Anna

The Ab Hits (either the VHS or the DVD version) is a compilation of Cathe's ab routines from several of her previous workouts. The DVD has a bigger selection than the VHS and makes it easy to pick and choose what you want to do each day. I ordered the DVD even though I own all of the individual segments on the various workouts from which they originated. Alas, my first DVD was damaged and am still awaiting the replacement but I think it will be a useful tool so I can customize a day's workout. For example, the ab routine in Step Heat is on my VHS tape but I seldom take the time to look for it unless I do Step Heat that day. With the DVD, I can select that workout and add some planks in for good measure without having to find it elsewhere.

Results? You wanna hear results?

I have been doing only Cathe abs for the last 18 months or so, generally three to five times per week. After each workout I would just select any at random if an ab routine was not on the workout (like Cardio Kicks).

I kid you not when I tell you that I have a washboard ab section. I am 53 years old and if you told me two years ago I would have cubes I would have not believed it. At work I let one of the women feel my abs and she was astounded...said it was just like Janet Jackson's stomach. She blabbed about it to everyone and now even the guys want to feel them. I like to let them do it and watch their jaws drop. What a hoot.

So my advice to anyone who wants the same is to reduce body fat and get on the floor with Cathe. Years of working out with the Firm could not get me the abs I have now. Thank you Cathe. You are the greatest.

Marlene

Thanks Marlene,

Wow :-wow I can't believe it, washboard abs !!!!! That is fantastic - you have inspired me to keep up my abs work ! I can't believe it ! :-wow
It must be a great feeling watching guy's jaws drop !

Thankyou so much for replying to my post :)

Anna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.