A visit to Wisteria Lane....spoilers

Pellmel

Cathlete
OK, I have crossed over onto the majority of the group's side - Susan now officially bugs me. That whole gutter cleaning scene was pathetic. Her mother is beyond pathetic. I know the show is a little "campy" but that was just plain goofy.

George! OMG! Sooner or later he needs to get caught. Great scene with Bree dancing with the other guy.

The Gabbie final scene with the balloon was very nicely done and the whole loss of the baby was handled well without dwelling on it. For most women who have lost a baby (including myself) we really do all have our own ways of dealing with it and it wasn't overdone or made light of. I really appreciated that.

I am in love with Lynette's husband. Now when my husband comes home and the house is trashed, I tell him I have "a system" and he laughs!

Have a great day everyone! I'm excited for Thanksgiving and grateful for the people in my life!

Melissa

I'm glad Bree finally wised up and is not taking cr@p from George. I can't believe what he did to that guy's car, though!

The scene with Gabrielle was good but I wish she would have cried. Show some emotion, woman!!

It was an okay episode but not the best...

Could they have had any more commercials though!!! I was getting SO frustrated!!! It was crazy last night. Every 5 minutes there was a commercial.

I loved the previews for next week too - with Lynette getting the one up on the boss after catching her. Should be fun... :)

OMG, Susan totally bugs me, too. She just couldn't have been more irritating last night.

George is insane and he gives me the creeps. I have no idea what Bree sees in him. Ew ew ew.

Lynnette's co-worker getting tazered (sp?) was hilarious!!

Angie

>Could they have had any more commercials though!!! I was
>getting SO frustrated!!! It was crazy last night. Every 5
>minutes there was a commercial.
>
I've noticed that there are more commercials on television in general. They just keep upping the minutes they take. It's especially obvious when I tape a show to watch...and can watch a 60-minute show in 35 minutes!!! Take a minute or two out for the title sequences and the ending credits (and maybe a minute or two for fast-forwarding through chase scenes!) and that's at least 20 minutes of commercial time!!

A bit of trivia: did anyone notice that the son who escaped from the basement is now played by a different actor? According to TV Guide, the original actor was fired for unacceptable behavior (no details).

I didn't notice that. I wonder what kind of unacceptable behavior?

Did anyone else think that Lynette's co-worker (the one who was supposed to kidnap the kids) looked like a young Jim Carrey? I couldn't get over how MUCH he looked like him!

I saw that too. There was some talk that he dropped his pants on set about 5 minutes after saying that the show was a huge opportunity for him.

They did kind of blur him last week.

It does seem like they have about 2 extra sets of commercials, and that there are more minutes of commercial per set. Kind of like the end of Oprah (when I can catch it). The last 10 minutes are about 3 minutes of show and they jump to constant commercials.

I thought it was a good episode. I thought the co-worker getting tazered was hilarious! I also am glad that Bree has come to her senses. I can't wait until next week when she takes out her shotgun. He's such a psycho.
The part with Susan and the gutter was really pathetic. She needs to give it up. The woman can't take a hint!
I'm glad that Gabrielle had some grief over losing the baby. When she was fine with it at the beginning of the episode I was a little thrown off since she seemed so upset after the fall.

Katie

I thought the show was a great one, I'm glad to see its getting a bit better with the storylines. I was getting kind of bored there for a while. George is so creepy! I'm glad Bree is finally realizing it. Do you think she hired that guy to come up to her in the restaurant? It kind of looked like she did that on purpose to see how George would react.

Loved the tazer part, OMG that was funny! And the kids just jumping in the car when they seen candy! LOL! Oh that was good. I love the actor who plays Tom as well, he was great in Melrose Place too!

I've never watched the show before, but was watching a bit last night. Too many people getting in cars with people they don't know. It all made me nervous. Didn't we all learn our lesson from watching that Clint Eastwood movie, Mystic River? Hello. Don't get in the car unless you know the driver.

-Nancy

I gotta get a new VCR. Look what I have missed. I am depressed. Perhaps a huge slice of chocolate and peanut butter cheesecake?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.