A personal Thank You!

FiddleFit

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I just had to write and share my significant day with you. Today I taught my first step class at the Ymca. By all accounts, it was a success. I used your Intensity Series cd for my music :)

Six years ago, on July 3, I walked into my first Weight Watcher's meeting, weighing 201 lbs. I was 33 years old. I walked out of that meeting, went home, and pulled out my dusty Step Jam tape, and my dusty step, and started from the beginning, with just my step top. Every time you jumped, I told you to "Have a good time! I'm fine right here." Every time I lost 20lbs, I found I could add a riser and a bit of impact. Eventually I bought CTX, just for the cardio, but you sucked me into weight training. Before I knew it, I was buying dumbells, barbells, and anything else you used in your videos!

Never did I imagine that in six years, almost exactly to the day, I would be walking into a Y and teaching my own step class!! As I was going through the training process I had so many compliments about my fitness level, and degree of muscle definition, how well I can teach, how creative I am with my weight and cardio training, etc. etc. People couldn't believe I had achieved all this "just" from home videos! I think you've got a few more fans around here! My step-supervisor at the Y is extremely enthusiastic about having me teach strength training ("You would do awesome in a class like that"), and keen to get me on the bike for spin classes. As all this happens, I just smile deep inside, and take great pride in all the hours I've spent in my basement, learning from the best - You!!

So, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for putting out such high quality home videos, and for doing so much to allow fitness to be part of my life. I'm chomping at the bit to get started with STS, but I know that the time you're putting into it is critical for putting out a product that's as high quality as everything else you've done.

All the best,
Sandra

FANTASTIC JOB Sandra!!!

And you too, Cathe. ;) I could have written this post, and I know there are more than a few of us who have gone from "couch" to "teach" with your help!

Dear Sandra,

You are such an inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing your story.

IndyMom:)

<<<Every time you jumped, I told you to "Have a good time! I'm fine right here.">>>

SANDRA! Thats priceless dah-ling! I STILL say that to our lil devil Cathe!

Congrats to you on all your accomplishments! Just a few of many to come!:)

Sandra:) :) :)

You are an amazing, inspirational woman!!! I've always been so impressed with all that you do!!! Watch out! Maybe one day, I'll be taking a roatrip to one of your classes!!!:D First, I need to practice more step!!!:+ ;)

:*
Wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.