A Little Bragging on Cathe...

exerciser12

Cathlete
Cathe,
WOW!!! You amaze me!! I am speechless. . . I just finished Butts and Gutts and it is amazing! I know I have told you many times how much I admire you but these new workouts have just confirmed that!! You truly are my hero! As I have told you before my dream is to follow in your footsteps in being the next "Cathe Friedrich" even though I will never be like you, it is a dream worth pursuing! I was showing the intro to Butts and Gutts to my best friend and we were amazed that your attitude toward working out is exactly the same as mine, "Who knew working out could be this much fun! Double knot your laces, find your focus, and let's do it!" Needless to say, she thinks I am insane! But Cathe I can't say this enough, you are my biggest admirer. Your renewed spirit and attitude made me go to bed with warm fuzzies the day I recieved my workouts! Especially in Body Max 2 . . . you could tell you had been away from filming WAY WAY too long!!! :+

I have already informed my parents that I want my high school graduation present to be a week spent at your gym. . . doing you classes! I do believe I would be in HEAVEN! Even though I am only a freshman I can't wait until that day!

Sorry to take up this much of your time to read this, but I felt the need to tell you how much you mean to me!

What an absolutely adorable and passionate post Rebecca. I'm both honored and greatly flattered. Your enthusiasm comes through loud and clear. I'm thrilled that you are also enjoying the latest releases. I hope we can meet someday too....how fun! Thanks bunches for your note and take care :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.