A Firmie Who LOVES Cathe

roscoe415

Cathlete
Hello all. I have been doing The Firm since 1989 and I consider myself to be an advanced exerciser. Last summer I decided to try out Cathe because I felt The Firm wasn't challenging enough.....especially the newer workouts. I wasn't sure if I was going to like Cathe's workouts, because the choreography took some getting used to. Over the past two months I've added quite a few Cathe workouts to my library and have been doing them on a regular basis. All I can say is WOW! I haven't felt this challenged in a long time. I'm loving it!!!!!! I just recently mastered Imax 2 (the routine, I don't think I'll ever think this workout is easy) and I'm going to tackle Imax 3 next week. I know Imax 3 is tougher than Imax 2, I'm just wondering if it's as easy to learn, or is the choreography more difficult?

Since doing Cathe I have noticed that I'm hungry ALL THE TIME. Even after I eat a meal. So I'm guessing I need to increase some healthy calories. Anyone else notice this?

Hi, and welcome to the wonderful world of Cathe.:)

Just so you know, Imax 2 is the EASIEST of the Imaxes. 3 is super tough, but the choreography is about the same level of difficulty as 2.

And yes, you'll likely need to add a healthy snack or two into your diet:)

Welcome! I like all of the IMAX's but 3 is my favorite and the one I do most often.

Cathe does indeed produce the most athletic workouts on the market and if you use them consistently you will improve your level of fitness.

Hi roscoe415!
I'm a newbie here too! I've been a firmie since Vol 1 but in Jan of this year I felt I needed something a little harder. I have definately found it--hehehe!! Have you tried LoMax yet? Your legs will never be the same. ;)
As far as being hungry--how much protein are you eating now? If you are doing alot of muscle building you probably do need more calories. Check out the "build strength and THEN lose fat or vice versa" thread. There is ALOT of great info there!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.