A Christi Taylor question

fab40

Cathlete
For those of you that have most of Christi's, what do you think of the "Totallies", compared to the "Heavenlies" or the "Stills"? They are reduced to $14.99 on her site, which is hard to pass up. Do you think with the Fantastic 4 and Solid Golds, I have what I need, or do you think the Totallies are a must?

Thanks,
Cynthia

Sorry, I can't answer your question but I just wanted to post that I just ordered the fantastic four right now...I have been hemming and hawing over trying Christie out and when I saw the price I couldn't resist!

I hope I like them! Can't wait to get them now!!!:)

You absolutely MUST have every Christie Taylor ever made -- especially if the price is right! I do. They're like Cathe vids. No one can buy just one.

Shari

LOL Shari...so I guess I'm bound for another obsession now that I've made my first Christie purchase? UGH, great, thanks! lol }( :p :)

Oh Fit Mom, you are going to love Fantastic 4. Still Steppin is my all time favorite. This was my first Christi and experience with complex choreography. I was so frustrated with it, but after a couple tries I put it aside for awhile and then in my next attempt everything just started to click. Her music is fun and I'm sure you will learn to love it. All 4 are great. Definitely worth the money!

I've just started getting into Christi. I have the Totally Hot Cardio and Cool Step. I like them both. I'm now learning the Solid Golds. I really love the complex cheorography. The one feature that the Totally's have is the "Bonus Cardio" section-all the routines put together. Once I learn the routines I use that feature all the time. I wish the Solid Gold's had that feature.

Joanne

ooh, they're all great..but 'currently' i'm LOVING SOLID GOLD STEP. great music, great choreography and the workout moves quickly. before you know it...YOU'RE DONE! :D

uh oh, now just may be the time to 'change over' to the dvd version of all christi's workouts..ouch! ('enabled' YET AGAIN! :eek: LOL )
but they are such great cardio workouts..you can't miss! :D

good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.