________TTC/Preggos__ Friday________

chefkate

Cathlete
Why oh why can't I sleep?!?!?!

I've been up since 3:30, it's now almost 5. My belly is huge and uncomfortable, Julia is thumpin' me like she wants out NOW! I have tried every position imaginable to sleep. And to top it all off - Last night Mike was totally in the mood (which RARELY happens!) and not only did I not want to have sex I was 100% turned off/grossed out at the thought of being touched. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!?!?!

This morning will be errandmax, the afternoon will be packmax, the evening will be payrollmax.
I really wanted to get a good heavy lifting in for UB since I won't have access to weights for the next week and a half but I seriously doubt that's going to happen today so BOOOOOO! to that!

Saturday AM we'll leave as early as possible. Hopefully we'll get the truck all packed up tonight so we can wake up, eat breakfast and walk out the door. We have to drop Mufasa off at the kennel on our way. That should be interesting, huh? A full Durango, a family of 4 and a Great Dane?! We've actually had worse! Once we had all of us, my sister, a packed Durango pulling a camper, Mufasa when he was a puppy, and Annie (our old Great Dane) in the truck! We must've been quite a site! We were all laughing so hard - there was ZERO room to move.

It takes about 3.5 hours to get to Traverse. We're staying at Great Wolf Lodge Saturday night so the kids can play in the waterpark - wish I could go down the waterslides! WAH! Then Sunday we'll check in at the condo on the beach. I'll have my laptop so I'll be workin' out and checkin' in! I am really motivated to eat as clean as possible - wish me luck! I'm planning on lots of cardio and lots of stretching. A day at the dunes should give me a good lower body blast, canoeing should take care of an upper body workout for a day.

We'll be home Sunday the 20th in the evening. Home for 3 days to unpack and repack. Then Thursday REALLY EARLY in the AM we'll all head off to drop me off at the airport for ROAD TRIP!!!! Those 3 days are going to be so busy but I know I'm going to be so excited I won't care one bit. I already know a lot of work issues that will be waiting for me, but trying not to stress about it all.

Anybody else up and feel like chatting?

okay, so who wants to see some scary pics early in the morning?!

Both are when I was 22 weeks pg. Tomorrow I'll be 26.

The first one is me and Mike. Isabel is in the background getting the *very last* of a chocolate shake. We're on our deck in our backyard.

DSC02667.jpg

IMG]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd305/cathefan6/DSC02687.jpg[/IMG]

This one is me, getting ready to workout. Notice the super cool harlequin diamonds I had our painter do in the entryway to the garage!
On the right is the girls' bathroom - it's turquoise with hot pink trim & molding. Even the door is painted hot pink!
And yes, the walls in the hallway are bright yellow. We have a very colorful house!

It's now 5 am - should I even bother trying to sleep?!

Morning Kate!
You are just the cutest thing!!! You and dh make a great looking couple! Sorry you could not sleep. I was in the same boat too..grrrr.
Maybe we'll get good naps today. Im sure dh understands you not being in the mood. I was soo tired last night, but I had to put forth the effort for dh...he has been so patient. Dh is always in the mood! I love your colors in your house. Our house that is for sale is very colorful. Our new realtor wants us to paint which is a good idea.
Today is another day of staying home for us. We did go to WM last night so it was nice getting out. I am looking forward to the weekend and dh being home and mom comes to stay next week.
DD is up wanting waffles..bbl.

Kate you poor girl! There is nothing worse(and more unfair) than a pregnant woman that can't sleep. It's probably being all hyped up about your super jam packed travel schedule for July. Your pictures look great! Just relax on vacation because that road trip will be tough(can I please go in your suitcase?).
I am sitting here laughing, because I have doubled in size overnight. There is no dening being pregnant now. I am 11 1/2 weeks, and I am beginning to get a little bump. If I push below my bellybutton I can feel it. It just goes so fast from here. No nausea all week, and only one nap. I did workout yesterday too, but I think the hour is too long, and I am going to cut back to 45 min.
We are going to a rodeo/bbq/dance on Sat. night with a big group of friends. Supposedly there is a place here on the river that has been there since 1925 and every Sat night, even during the wars, they did this. Its a big family night, so what the heck, we are going. What does one wear to this event? Only in Texas!
we are going to the pool today and that is it! Hope everyone has a great day!

Thanks for the compliments girls!

Susan, Good for you putting out!}( Doesn't it make you feel bad when WM sounds like a fun place?!:+ I've kinda been there - hugs to yoU!

Mikkia, yay to the bump!!! I'm so glad you're feeling better! I'm finding an hour is too long for me too to WO. Your Sat. plans sound like a lot of fun! Wear a jean skirt, a plaid shirt, cowgirl boots and a big ol' hat!:7 Pool sounds great today!

Kate---now I"m pouting b/c I cannot see your pics. Why can I never see pics on the forum? I missed Trish & now you. :( :( :( Just a white box with a red "X". Anyone know why? I'm exhausted about listening to your trip! You couldn't keep me off them slides!

Susan, we painted our entire house & put new carpet throughout. New roof, new windows, the whole shabang. We had a professional stager come in and stragically place furniture, pics, etc... It really does show nice.

Mikkia, I'm opposite of you. I"m not ready to "show". Are you still wearing your normal non-elastic pants? I have one pair of Levi's that still fit but I"m afraid to wash them b/c they're all stretched out! I have another month before I"m planning on "announcing" anything. Sometimes I think it'd be easier to just get on with it & wear all my cute maternity clothes. :)

I got up at 7 today (yeah) and got my workout in too---yeah! Now I hope I can get thru the day. My energy level has been lots better----not pre-pg or anything, but I cannot even tell you the difference. Now if I could just have a regular BM!

Well, off to work again. Hi to all my favorite internet friends! Chat later!
~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Hi ladies!

Kate--Those are great pictures! You guys are so lovely! You look great! You didn't get the pregnancy big-butt like I did. Lucky duck. know you're excited about your trip. Have fun and be safe!!

Susan--Hope you have a good day! My kiddos love waffles too!

Mikkia--Congrats on crossing the nausea hurdle! And I'm so glad you're bump has appeared!!

Melanie--Glad your energy levels are back up! Try Fiber One. It's been a lifesaver for me lately.

-----

So, I got a good workout in yesterday. I tried my new Jari Love "Get Ripped to the Core." It was SO fun, though I like Cathe's personality much better than hers. I had to skip the abs portion and some of the deadlifts, but I got in about 45-50 minutes at least. Yey! Today is Oliver's last day of art camp and then tomorrow DH has some relatives coming to town. It's been such a busy few weekends!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!

Hey guys,
Melanie, you went all out trying to sell your house. I do hope it sells soon!! We have had one looker since our new realtor took over. A big plant (whirlpool) just announced they are closing in our home town..so that will make it even harder for us to sell..grrrrrr

Hi Stehpanie-good job on your workout! Ripped Slim and Lean is my fav JL workout. But no one can come close to replacing Cathe workouts.

Any of you good at interior design? I am NOT. Since moving here I have not hung one picture. I am so sick of all my old stuff! I was looking around today and its so bare.

Kate-how did you attach a picture to your post? I always have to picturetrail it.

Since moving here I have put on 10 pounds..grr...since surgery I have lost 6! yayyyy Now to keep it off!

Hi everyone--

I was hoping to sneak downstairs and get in some personals, but it's not going to happen now. I need to get Malcolm ready for an appointment to have his ear tubes checked.

Kate--I will say that you and your dh are absolutely adorable...Scary? no way.

Maggie:)
34 weeks, 4 days

Melanie, No clue why you can't see it. Maybe someone more tach-savvy tha us can chime in! Glad you're feeling better - it's such a relief isn't it? Hope you have a great weekend! Sorry about the BM torubles. Oddly enough that got BETTER for since gtting pg! Wierd!

Stephanie, thanks!! While my butt hasn't gotten big, I have def. lost definition in my arms though. They were always my fave body part - oh well - that's what STS is for after baby comes!:) Good for you for getting your WO in! I have no Jari's - can't get over how thin she looks. Has Oliver been making lots of crafts for you? Are DH's relatives staying with you? Hope you can find some peace & quiet this weekend.

Susan, Sorry about the house woes! To post pics - I load them onto photobucket then cut and paste the IMG code. Good job on the weight loss!

---------
We just made dark brown sugar cookies. One of our suppliers bought our lunch when we ran into him at a restaurant last week so we're going to take them to his office this afternoon. Trying *hard* to resist!!!

Got DDs all packed up for vaca. More to do....

Dh just left with the boys to go camping;( I'm actually ok right now but last night I was an emotional wreck. I love pregnancy hormones.

Kate, you look adorable and your backyard is beautiful.

Melanie, try and right click on the red x and then you should be able to click on download pictures.

Susan, our husbands must be related, mine is ALWAYS in the mood:p

Mikkia, have fun at the rodeo. Wear what fits with your little pooch. Not much help am I?

Stephanie, I really like Jari Love. Ripped and Chiseled is my favorite. I think I might do a Jari rotation next.

Hello Maggie, Jen, Trish and Lisa

I am going to go do gs back, shoulders and biceps. Yesterday I did an hour on the elliptical and it kicked my butt. I think I am going to stick with 35-40 min cardio.

Candra

Susan, After you upload a pic to photobucket.com (totally free) there is a list of options below the pic. The last one is IMG Code. Cut and paste that and it should work. If you want you can PM me & I'll give you my phone # and walk you thru it.

How's it going this afternoon? DD still being helpful?

Time for my nap!!!!!

candra, Hormones be gone! You enjoy your weekend of solitude! Thanks for the compliments! We love where we live. The kids can play outside and I have no fear that anything will happen. Of course, having a great dane guard them also helps! Great WO! I haven't done the GS series in a long time. I'm preferring the shorter cardio lately too.

Hey thanks Kate!!! I tried to take a nap but just couldnt get comfortable. I will never take feeling good for granted!!! I havent slept more than a couple of hours in over a week..yawn!

Candra- have a great workout! I cant wait to workout again!
My dh could/would do "it" at the drop of a hat. He is 46 and I figured his libido would slow down by now..not! Hey at least they want us!!

Susan, OOOH! She is such a cutie pie! And you did it! Did you use photobucket? Sorry about no nap = at least you got a good rest in. Can your DH pass some libido over to mine?! With running the business DH is always so stressed out and by the time we actually put work away and go to bed he conks out in 2.3 seconds.

Nap was great. As soon as DDs wake up I'm dragging 'em downstairs so I can do UB weights.

Kate-I already had a picturetrail account so I tried it..and it worked! Thanks!
I am more like your dh when I am tired!! Glad you got a nap. Have a great workout.

I'm not even going to tell ya'll what I just ate, but it wasn't clean and it wasn't low calorie and I don't even care anymore--I'm like to the point of what does another 5-10 lbs matter.

My butt is definitely bigger along with everything else. My belly has a nice "shelf-like" quality to it now, especially when I'm sitting down, prompting lots of "you look so cute" comments, which are better than the "you're so big" comments. I waddle like a penguin--sort of side to side.

My dh is also always in the mood and he loves it when I'm pregnant, because I'm also always in the mood. When I'm nursing the sex drive goes way down, but I'm a good sport with him, because I've found that, to be perfectly frank, a well-sexed husband is a happy one}( :eek: ;)

Kate--your vacation sounds fun--enjoy yourself lots. I'm glad you'll be able to keep us posted. Sorry about the insomnia woes. I can relate. I'll have to see if I can figure out a picture trail sometime--it's just that we have dial up and it would take so long to up load the pics. Perhaps I could e mail you one.

Susan--how's your pain level? better I hope? And I agree about our dh's labidos--at least they want us. How sad it would be if they didn't. Your picture downloaded--your daughter is just beautiful.

Mikkia--So glad that you are feeling better--hurray! I have no idea what you'd wear to your event--you'll have to tell us what you decide on. Have fun:)

Melanie--when do you find out about your labs? And I'm having bm woes too. I had no consipation all pregnancy until about 3 weeks ago and the stool softener is not doing the trickx( . I'm feeling rather cross about the whole thing. Let me know if you find a solution.

Stephanie--it's always fun to try a new workout. Sounds like you have a lot going on--I hope you are getting enough rest. After a really busy time, I need time to just veg--I'm an introvert, so while I enjoy socializing, a little goes a long way. How's your dog? No MRSA I'm assuming?

Candra--your kids are probably having a blast. My ds 13 is on a scout backpacking/service project trip this weekend. I think I'd be a lot more worried if he were a little guy, but he's not. Pregnancy hormones suck--mine have wreaked havoc on my moods for the last 8 months.

Hi Jen, Hi Lisa, Hi Anne, Hi Morris, Hi Kristan, Hi Trish, Hi JenM

Maggie:)
34 weeks, 4 days

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.