__________ Clean & Tidy Wednesday __________

Very funny Kate, glad you could have so many laughs at my expense today!!x( :D

I resisted the skittles -- Collin even tried to feed me some, but I said no! Someone at my house did put a glob of cake icing on my face/mouth, so I ate that.

Shoulders / Calves / Core done -- not only did DF join me, but so did my best friend and her DF! It was crazy, but fun (with all those people in my tiny living room!).

Goodnight!

I did resist the chocolate but then we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I did well on the dinner part but ordered a Godiva Sundae for dessert. Luckily it was too rich and I only ate about 5 bites.

Katie- Did you have enough equipment for everyone?! I would NOT want to grunt and strain in front of all those people- and there is no way on this green earth DH would either. He won't even lift in front of me! Good for you! Is your friends wedding near yours? How fun to have someone close to you to talk wedding with!

Colleen- I've never been to Cheesecake Factory but I'd like to. We had the oportunity to go in Chicago a few years back but we thought it was desert only so we skipped it. What is good to eat there? What's in a Godiva sundae? Sounds great - I have not yet met a desert that is too rich for me.

BIG YAY for me - I did LIS & weights tonight. At first I said I'd just do the step. Then I added the shoulders. Then I thought aw, heck, do the rest. Tomorrow will be BC & weights and I will have officially completed my first Cathe rotation. Doesn't that deserve a piece of cheesecake? ....NO!!!.....

Hope everyone has a good night's rest...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.