_0_0_0clean_it_up_thursday0_0_0_

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Quick start up for you gals!

Got my WO done - KPC int drills and combon 1&2. Skipped abs cuz I did them y'day and wanted to get moving!

Gotta go!

Have a great thurs/fri!!!

I actually got my wo in this afternoon and I beat all of you to the post, lol! Okay, I'm cheating. It's still Wed. here, but Angie started the new thread so thought I would hop on.

Angie - Great job on the wo! Hope your day ahead goes great.

Lisa

Angie, ^5 on the early AM workout!! Where is it you are going? Can someone fill me in?
Lisa, so nice to see you so early in the morning!

Well yesterday was another busy day but not as busy as earlier this week. We had to stain the deck again, but after I dropped and broke some glass, spilled some paint, and got a splinter in my finger, Chris decided I needed a break. BIL came over and helped him finish the staining.

Today should be very calm at work -- the intern will be going to court without me, so I will have some catch-up time. Several of us are going to lunch at the tea room, and then court again this afternoon. I am taking my comp time from Tuesday and leaving about an hour early today -- not sure what I'm gonna do!

WO today is M3W4 shoulders/bis/tris -- 8 reps at 85%!

Angie, WTG w. the WO and have a fun day!

Lisa, Its great to see you in the AM! Don't be afraid to start the thread in the morning!:D
Glad you got your WO done! "thank you, ODD!":D

Katie, Good luck w/ those weights! Youc an do it!!!
Sounds like a break was def needed last night!
Wnjoy some catch up today and ENJOY THAT EXTRA HOUR!!!!

-
Las nght I managed to eat a huge cupcake with a ton of icing and felt REALLY BAD about it when I had one bite left so I threw it out. I sent the leftovers with Mke for his guys. Sugar/fat all gone

Woke up early and did CTX KB & abs. That ab work is great!
Hoping to do plyo or CS tonight.
No plans for today....groceries, chores, etc.

Have a great one!

good morning everyone. i am having trouble keeping up this week, so i apologize for not getting back last night. today should bebetter, but we have a 2nd showing this afternoon,fingers crossed. that means cleanmax, laundry max, etc.... got in my runthis am but need to do core and ub later. we will see.

aangie, great wo! have fun with your fam.

katie, so glad you are done a littel early today - every minute counts! take it easy, okay? what did you decide on for your party dessert?

kate, busy productive day for you already! don't sweat the cpcake - it is gone and over.

hi lisa - hope you got some aleep. when do you go to bed ususally?

bbiab

Morning

Angie that was my 1st Cathe kb dvd.

Lisa :Dwhere are you in China...just kidding

Katie YAY you are almost done...so how are you liking M3?

Kate CTX KB I haven't done that one in a while

Morris good luck with the showing

I'm so sleepy today but I need to do some cardio. 1/2hr on ellip and stretch.

bbl

Good Morning!

I missed you all yesterday! I couldn't get on in the am, then had to volunteer at school-we taught a compassion program to 3rd graders-showing them what it feels like to be old/disabled-they had to put cotton in their ears(deaf), beans in their shoes(corns), taped fingers(arthritis), and glasses that simulated glaucoma, etc. Then they had to do everyday tasks-count/open pills, do puzzles, look in the phone book, etc. It was pretty cool. And then both Danica and Milla had art in the school district art show:) Yesterday was a rest day. Today is PLyo Legs and abs. And a trip to the park I think.

Angie, great job getting your workout in already!

Katie, hope your day flies by and you get to do something fun! It's gorgeous out here today-sunny and a high of 84*!

Kate, another early workout done! And I hear ya on the cupcake! I managed to avoid the McD's I got for the girls-except for a stray fry, but had a cookie at the art show and a bunch of licorice at home!

Morris, good luck on the showing!

Hope you're sleeping well, Lisa:)

Hi Anne, Colleen, and Robin

Hi, everybody! I got up again today and did PushPull, plus the abs from BM2. It took a while, but I got it done!

Lots to do at work, will bbiab for personals!

anne

Angie I'll check out the pics.

Klauds that's a good program and I'm going to email the GS leader who took my place.

w/o done I was able to do 40min and 1/2hr of stretch.

b-banana, 2 egg whites
l-spinach and salmon
s-apple and 1/4 cup walnuts
d-??
s-if still hungry oatmeal

morris, 2nd showing! yay!

robin, i bet your body's loving all this stretching!

angie, will ck fb in a bit...:D

kl, fun work at school! and ^5 for your artistes!:D

-
j took an extra long nap and i got so much done and lotsa play w/ isabel too! hurray!
off to get grocs soon....we are out of all fresh produce!

Oh, Girls! I almost flew off course but I gave myself a little pep talk and my eats a squeaky!

Gotta get a roast searin'......

bbl....

WTG Kate stay on the wagon. I'm usually 10% clean but then the kids come home.:confused: have a plan and I sticking to it.:D

robin, kids...they get ya everytime! if you're not nibblin their leftovers, you're stress-eating their snacks!:p

2 wks from today gina is done w/ school! hurray!

I hope that means less stress for you.

I have my afternoon snack laid out and I'm not going to the store
:p to you brownies & chips:p

I have my afternoon snack laid out and I'm not going to the store
:p to you brownies & chips:p

:D:D:D:D:D:D good for you!

summer vacation is going to be great! we're all so excited! i love the mellow pace and having all my girls with me to do our errands i always feel like gina's getting left out. it will be so nice to have my helper home!

Park was fun! Now I just need to get myself in the basement for plyo legs! Oh, and my MIL put a deposit on our summer vacation rental-which I picked out;) Take a gander...

http://www.a1vacations.com/rental-home/p100820

Eats were ok til I inhaled a bunch of honey wheat pretzels:( Dinner will be good-salmon, spinach and sweet potatoes. And I think we'll go on a walk after dinner-could use the extra calorie burn!

Kate, nice job staying on the wagon! I can't wait for school to be out, either. But a few weeks in and I'm ready to tear my hair out!

Robin, that program would be great for GS. Let me know if you need any info! I'm the same way with my eats-good til the kids get home. Grrr.

Anne, nice workout! I can't wait to try PP and SS on dvd after STS.

Tell me to go downstairs!!

Park was fun! Now I just need to get myself in the basement for plyo legs! Oh, and my MIL put a deposit on our summer vacation rental-which I picked out;) Take a gander...

http://www.a1vacations.com/rental-home/p100820

Eats were ok til I inhaled a bunch of honey wheat pretzels:( Dinner will be good-salmon, spinach and sweet potatoes. And I think we'll go on a walk after dinner-could use the extra calorie burn!

Kate, nice job staying on the wagon! I can't wait for school to be out, either. But a few weeks in and I'm ready to tear my hair out!

Robin, that program would be great for GS. Let me know if you need any info! I'm the same way with my eats-good til the kids get home. Grrr.

Anne, nice workout! I can't wait to try PP and SS on dvd after STS.

Tell me to go downstairs!!

Looks nice...take me with you:D

Nice, Klaudia!!! That looks aweseom!!!!
Sorry about the pretzels.... a walk and a healthy dinner comin' up!....
AND *GIT* YER BUTT DOWNSTAIRS!!!:p

Hi Robin!

-
My roast smells Goooooo-oooD! And I's hOngry!!!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.