6 Monthers, STS, HUMP Day

Hi Everyone!
Quick note; I’m waiting on DH to go to dinner…he’s on the phone with a client. I left birthday cards all over the house for him today; he liked that! (Aren't I sweet?) :p

You guys are eating much more interesting things than I’ve been eating! But here’s today:

M1 – 2 poached eggs, 1/3 c oatmeal with ½ c blueberries
M2 – Blackened cod with ½ c wheat berry & 2 tbsp pico de gallo (from Costco!)
M3 – Grilled salmon with green beans
M4 – Protein shake w/banana
M5 – going out to dinner but I’ll be having halibut with broccoli

More sweets at work today and they don’t even phase me! I’m such a robot! Speaking of Robots…

GAYLE – does that iRobot work? I was thinking about getting one for my mom for Mother’s Day. :eek:

Cendrine, you can also throw the salmon patty in the microwave for two minutes and they are cooked perfect.

Tracy so glad DS is okay! Those ear problems are no fun!

Julie, this is my understanding: eat more to build muscle, firming has a lot to do with the exercise itself, but you need the protein (it all works together). I doubt you can selectively choose which muscle based on calories but probably can based on exercise. (But I don’t really know!) You might go to bodybuilding.com and ask that question. I think they have a pretty big forum there.

Kim, HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!! :D:D:D

Mary, I only have a Costco, no Sam’s Club! But I LOVE Costco! I have to decide what cardio to do tomorrow….I’ll probably do an Imax (but I sure do love those CC’s!) Oh, and I say tapes too and people at work stare at me! My company may have trouble getting here...it's a 9 hour drive and we're supposed to get another two feet of snow over the pass tomorrow morning (but they'll get her eventually!) That usually means the pass gets closed for a few hours for avalanche control! It was snowing when I left for work this morning! Say WHAT? :eek::eek::eek:

Jo

Julie, Cendrine and I were posting about the same time...she probably has better information than me on the muscle growth!

Cendrine, I don't have any call for 35 or 40 lb dumbbells either! But I can't do pushups like everyone else either!!!! :eek::eek::eek: The good new is if I should become so strong, I have the Bowflex SelecTech db's that go up to 52.5 lbs! So I'm covered! Also, I'm impressed your DH likes CC! Another convert!

Mary, I just can't imagine lugging those DB's around! You need a little red wagon! :D:D

You girls are my heros! My VERY STRONG HEROS!

Jo

Jo,

Is that blackened cod come with the seasoning or did you make it up yourself. Is it in the frozen section? I haven't before.

It was preseasoned. It was a bigger piece and made about 3 servings. It was in the same refrigerated section with the tilapia and salmon patties. It's one of those they don't always have. Have you seen the preseaoned tilapia before? It's in the same place with those.

You can tell I really go for easy! :p:p

I really love fish and prefer it over chicken and turkey, but I do have those once in a while.

Jo

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.