50 and over week of Sept 5 check in

There's getting to be a good little group of Cathe's fans on FB. :D

Today's is suppose to be a rest day. I may do something lite, feeling good today. :D

Good morning,

I'm on facebook now but I will probably check it as often as my email - about once a month. Everyone knows if they email me they have to call me first.:D Then of course they really don't need to email me.

Joan

Hi, Y'All.

Well, missed my walk. As Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day." I just have to remember that there are only so many other days left and not get into a rut with this.

Stay well, everyone.

Magnolia

HEY ALL! sorry to be awal. at a conference in grapevine,tx. will be home sunday nite. just a quik check-in to say hi.

ironmom, i do facebook, gonna come see ya.

duh!! i had to log into my facebook to get on ya'lls. sorry, ok i found ya. so, i'll friend ya, i guess. is that what i do?

Hi, Y'All.

Been having a little trouble with my back, so today I did an old workout--Back Health with Joanie Greggains. I decided I need to focus on strengthening my lower back so I can continue to workout as I like without spending a lot of time visiting my chiropractor (he's a nice guy, I just would rather spend those hours getting into shape). Anyway, it's a really good workout for lower back and core. Very mild, but I think it helped. Let you know tomorrow.

Have a great evening.

Magnolia

I just confirmed you Cathy!

I did a TRX class today, my hubby has agreed to go with me sometimes so it is a nice change!

I am trying to diet again and see if I can shake off a few more pounds! But it is hard!

Well Tomorrow starts a new week so a better get a plan!

Didn't see you on FB Cathy.

Magnolia I love Joannie!! Take care of that back!

Beth it's nice hubby goes with you.

Today was 30/30 only one time though. Over did it in the garden yesterday. YUP starting a new week tomorrow...:confused:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.