50 and over week of May 9 check in

jann, is that your yard?? it is beautiful! where do you live again?

yep, magnolia, i have been busy the last few weeks. this month's rotation is not as hard as last month's, last month i only had 1 day a week off, this month i have 2 rest days. last month was touch, but i was so proud of myself that i completed the rotation as written.

well, gotta get in bed, i'm wore out. y'all have a great friday

Good morning, Y'All.

Just did about 30 minutes of Core First (original FitPrime). I think I bit off a little more than I could chew with this one. Now and then, I really like to try something a little outside my comfort zone, but perhaps today wasn't the day for this one. It's a great workout and I'm going to work my way up to it, but the one thing I really did not like about it is the concept of tossing a ball around in my living room.

Hope you are all well. The pollen is killing us all here! We are having rain today, maybe it will wash the pollen out of the air for a day or so.

Well, got lots of house work to do today. Hope you each have a great day.

Magnolia

Hi Ladies! I AM SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN SO AWOL!!!!! Just school, and now it is Josh's graduation time next Saturday. I don't even remember the last time I posted. So, here goes......workouts, a little sporadic but hanging in there......classes, 98 in criminal law, a 96 in civil lit, and 92 in family law. I am very proud of myself!

Now, a graduation party next Sat. for...get this 87!!! Why did I let him talk me into this? Oh well, you only graduate from high school once, and a 3.75 average, with honors and distinction no less. It is being catered so THANK GOODNESS!!! His Karate group is performing on our front lawn......pray it doesn't rain.

Guess I'd better close....I'll try not to be so sporadic in the future.

Hello to all!
deb

Hi, Everyone!

Hi, Deb! Wow! So great to hear from you. :D Those grades are something to be proud of indeed. How much longer do you have before your own graduation?

No w/o today. A choir member's dil passed away this week, and the available choir members sang for the funeral. Plus I just had some projects that needed to be done.

Hope you are all well. Please have a great evening.

Magnolia

today was CAWT, that one never gets easier! have a great weekend.

5" of rain. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Deb!!! Those grades are wonderful! I am so proud to know you! :D

Josh has a good mom! You are right they only graduate HS once. Enjoy!

GLAD to have you around again!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.