50 and over week of March 21 check in

Good afternoon,

Just got back from babysitting Elliot while dil went to doctor. Baby should be any time now.

I did 30 min on wii. It also weighs you. I have gained 4.5lbs this week. It feels like 10lbs. I know I just was eating from stress. Many times I wasn't even hungry but couldn't stop.

((Linda)) Don't ever be embarrassed by crying. I'm glad you're getting exercise in, I'm afraid that's what I eliminated .

It's been raining all day.

Kathy I hope you come back.

Joan

Good morning,

I did Step Moves and getting better at the footwork. Still stumble a little but not too bad.

Joan - You must be exhausted!

It's a rainy day....I might still go out for a neighborhood walk with my yorkie.

Good afternoon, everyone!

Hope you are all well.

The sun has just broken through the clouds here. It was pretty dreary this morning.

My exercise for today? I did the four back exercises the chiropractor gave me to do. I am really anxious to get back on track with workouts on Monday. Maybe this has been a good thing, because it has made me appreciate my workouts more. Anyway, I'm not really having pain now, just a little stiffness in the mornings occasionally. I should be fine by then. I'm planning to just be careful and start out slow.

Have a great evening.

Magnolia

:DWow Magnolia! It is amazing how injuring yourself like that can set you back-- did you ever figure out how you did it in the first place?

Linda, good for you sticking with the step moves!

Joan, I am not working as hard as you but I am working on TH and FR all day and I have to say, when I am done.. I do not feel like anything but a nap..

I did manage to get in sts yesterday after work and a physique 57, but tonight, I just want a glass of wine:D

WHEW! i think the last 2 weeks have caught up w/me. i'm gonna have to take a nap before i can workout. . i am just wore out. went to the zoo yesterday for 4 hrs. walking and carrying my youngest g/daughter some of the time. felt like a workout to me.
ttyl

Good evening,

I did Cathe's HCS-High Step Challenge this morning. That was one tough workout for me....but got through it.

Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Hi, everyone. Hope you all had a great day.

Beth, i think I had been doing a few workouts that were new to me. About two weeks before I hurt my back, I had done some minor something to it during a firm workout that was new for me. I iced for a day or so and it quit hurting, so I went back to my workouts. Then when I did Legs and Glutes, which was also new to me, I probably just made one wrong movement with the unfamiliar moves. I'm going to stick to workouts I know well until I've made my back stronger and can handle some of the tougher stuff. Thank you for your concern, and thanks also to all of you.

Cathy, I think you've been working out all along. Walking 4 miles certainly fits my definition of workout. Glad you had a great time with the grand kids.

Linda, that's a tough workout. You should feel good about it if you can do that one at all, I think.

Some good news from dil. She has been a participant in a study which involves injecting a live virus into her tumor. Because they are tracking the size of the tumor for purposes of the study, they found that her tumor has shrunk about 2 centimeters in a week. We keep praying.

Have a great weekend, Ladies.

Magnolia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.