5 Stars for S & S BootCamp

~Elsie

Cathlete
What a fun & powerful workout! My body was having a challenging time keeping up (I need this! ;)) even with just using the step top (no risers) this first time around, but I like it a lot. This particular sequencing for BootCamp is great. Anyone else think those barbell weighted dips are wicked fun?!!
Plus, I love how Cathe's crew/trainers seem challenged by it as well.
:)

I did this one as my first choice of the SandS series and I loved it. It was hard but manageable. The workout was organized very well and flowed nicely. I felt the length, 6 rounds, was perfect. As for the dips, I agree I did enjoy them and usually I am plus/minus on them, I think it is where they were placed.

What a fun & powerful workout! My body was having a challenging time keeping up (I need this! ;)) even with just using the step top (no risers) this first time around, but I like it a lot. This particular sequencing for BootCamp is great. Anyone else think those barbell weighted dips are wicked fun?!!
Plus, I love how Cathe's crew/trainers seem challenged by it as well.
:)

Agreed, Agreed, Agreed!!! I loved all of the new moves, using the barbell in the compounds and legs. I also loved the pullovers with the leg extensions, but minimal floor exercise. The cast for this series is just awesome, I love them all. Also love the pink Nikes!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.