4DS Upper Body Pre-Mix?

lily1

Hi -

I have heard Catheite's mentioning the Upper Pre-mix on 4DS and how great it is? I not sure where to find it on these DVD's?

Since there are two DVD's, is it on both or just one? How long is it?

Thanks
Lily

I believe it's on the LIS/HIS dvd. It's a great premix. It is over an hour long though. I was doing it once a week and loved the results. I did fudge a bit and skip some of the exercises :eek:

I did fudge a bit and skip some of the exercises :eek:

Hey Catherine, which ones did you skip? Come clean now ;)
I either skip or substitute the tricep dips on the ball and the tricep pushups. Tris are definitely my weak area so I probably shouldn't be skipping those :p

Yep, I skip the dips on the ball, the shoulder band work :eek: and the pushups around the world (just can not seem to get those right). I figure I'm getting a good w/o regardless ;)

Yep, I skip the dips on the ball, the shoulder band work :eek: and the pushups around the world (just can not seem to get those right). I figure I'm getting a good w/o regardless ;)

For sure, I love that premix! It gets me real good :eek:

Oh ya pushups around the world get the skip button usually as well!

4DS Upper Body Pre-Mix

Thanks all! It's on my schedule for tonight!

I will let y'all know how I made out tomorrow.

Crazy...

Ok, I did the All Upper Body premix this morning and really bumped up the weights and left the house with jello arms!

4DS Upper Body Pre-Mix

Thanks Shani --

So, you did it for me!! I was too tired when I got home last night for a full hour of weights, so I just did Power Hour Upper Body.

I am DEFINITELY going to take on 4DS UB Pre-mix on Sunday though. I'm looking forward to it - I love having a workout scheduled that I haven't done yet. It lessens the dread factor.

4DS Upper Body Pre-Mix

Well I did it and it's a killer!!

Today is Tuesday and I am still feeling DOMS from doing this pre-mix Sunday morning. I will definitely put it in my mix.

Thanks so much for recommending it!!

Lily

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.