40s - week of 11/27/11

I just finished Slide and Glide still not coordinated to do the discs but I will get there and then I did the Blast Challenge and that was a leg killer. I won't be doing barre that was the one workout I did do so I will do abs of some kind and Yoga Relax.

Hi all! Did KCM SS UB again, needed something quick. Roxie, you sound busy! Lisa, eggplant sounds beautiful! I love purple! Our bedroom is purple, actually lilac. Jody, you have a busy week! Then your time will be all yours. You should be so proud of your stats grade! Murphy, you around! Ronne, how was your drink? Have a good day, have to run! Mary

I did the 30 min Express premix from CCC. I sure modified some of the ab moves, but I enjoyed it. Have a great weekend all! I hope to get back to my dance classes this month. I've got dance fever~~

Exhausted 13 hrs shopping, got 2 gowns ( have to return one now that I think I have my mind made up). 11 tops for $88, 4 shoes for $119 ( 2 for gown and rehearsal dress ---gowns shoes are Michael cors. There was a gown at clearance dillards center for $35 but I had fallen in love with 1 I had already bought. Here's the pics I took while shopping. Which do you think I bought.? The pic doesn't do it justice

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Attachments

• image-3021678421.jpg
    image-3021678421.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image-2321245637.jpg
    image-2321245637.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image-1395204005.jpg
    image-1395204005.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image-1274918320.jpg
    image-1274918320.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 7
  • image-2145808943.jpg
    image-2145808943.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 7
  • image-895872950.jpg
    image-895872950.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 7
Hmmm, from the pics, I like the first one (with jacket?) and last one the bestest, tho all are beautiful and you look lovely in each. Which one did you get??? Did you like 4/5 the best?

Morning! I am goin to put in my 2 cents too! I like number 1 and 2! Which one did you get? Today was YR, getting slightly more comfortable with yoga, don't think I'll ever be a yogi tho! Jody, good luck on your final this week. Murphy, you back? Roxie, did you get everything done? Hope everyone has a good day! Mary

walked 4 miles on the beach today. going with number 2 hope to have pictures tomorrow that show it better. going shopping now to get necklace and earrings and bracelet for it so you can see the full effect before I take the picture

jody I thought 4/5 was a little revealing for a wedding in a little shocking for the mother of the groom to show up in although I do like it

Good Evening,

I spent the day at my sister in laws house for my nephews 3rd birthday and then we helped dd move a bed to storage and loaded her washer that was in storage to our house mine washer is about shot. I haven't done a workout.

Lisa-I liked dress number 2 also.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.