40s++ September: listening to our bodies

Woke up late and been a busy day. AOLI done. I don't like this hectic feeling! Roxie, bummer. Yes it's starting to be cooler in the morning, good thing since it was 10 am before I got around to walk the dog. Ronne, I need to do that cleaning thing.

Hello

Roxie - any other plans for your time off?

Lisa - The mornings are definitely feeling cooler, autumn is on its way (although we never had summer here!).

PS Legs for me today. Work a bit erratic, a bit frustrating as I'm waiting for stuff to arrive and just want to get on with it.

Hi girls! Today did another YouTube workout, nothing to hard, my legs are tired from being on my feet for 12hours yesterday. Ronne, hope work straightens out. That's funny about animated movies, the twins just turned 17 and they still like them. They are really looking forward to seeing Finding Dory, the sequel to The Nemo movie. Lisa, what made your day so busy? Roxie, what fun are you and DH getting into? Hello to Jody and Murphy! I'll come and clean for everyone! Just have lots of running today, band, DS has his college class tonite. Hope good day to all! Mary

I did long dog walk today (4.5 miles)then did KCM Muscle Definition premix sh/bi/tri/ab. Murphy, these abs would be good for you. I only skipped the full situps, you'd probably want to skip the oblique twist (I went slower). Mary, do you kids drive? I was just busy because getting up late, then friend had so many shows she wants to do with nail wraps, one being a fundraiser that I'm designing a nail wrap for. Then I wanted to get my itenerary for Disney more detailed. I got just one day of our trip done (it's a 5 day trip). Ronne, DH tells me about things at work and I just don't miss that mess anymore! Although yesterday I felt I was working for nothing!

Hi

Mary - I think DD still likes animated films but I don't always suggest going now. She didn't seem to love the film as much as I did!

Lisa - do you make any money doing your nail wraps or is it just for fun?

X10 FBC done. Off to do the gymnastics run again this evening. O joy ...

My body was tired today, abs and hip flexors (guess I should do abs more often), so I attempted MMA Boxing but only made it thru first 2 combos. Ronne, ha! I wish! What little I do make I reinvest for wraps for myself. And this one I spent time designing for a fundraiser and the product I'm donating to the silent auction I think I'm making negative! It's fun until the computer doesn't respond very well! For some reason the 2 sites I'm using, nail wraps and disney seem so slow and I get irritated! I'm promising myself no computer time today, just got on here quick to book another disney meal, no available times for the restaurant I decided on, grrrrr, and after waiting for the slow site. I need a couple days off from my negative earning jobs! LOL!

Hello

Lisa - So it's more for the pleasure than the money! When I'm not very busy at work, I have to make myself leave the computer, otherwise it's easy to just sit here and waste time (and scrunch my shoulders up).

Did PS CST. That's me done for the week, I've worked out 6 days in a row which is unusual for me. No great plans this weekend. Off to a new hairdresser tomorrow. Given up on the one who keeps cancelling, trying a completely new salon. Fingers crossed!

Hi all! Quick hello, today did Cathe live, triset legs, yesterday was Cathe live, all cardio. Hope everyone is well. Just lots of running here, work is getting in the way! Good evening to all! Mary

Hi all! Today did a Tracey Anderson w/o, very different. Have to get kids to band showcase performance, we did the band party last night after the football game, I'm tired! Good day to all, Mary

Hi all

Sounds like everyone's keeping busy ;)
No workouts for me over the weekend. As predicted, it was pretty quiet though we had family visitors yesterday so went out to the park.
Yoga today. Scrambled brain in need of calming!

Hi ladies! Today did a barre workout, all ready forgot yesterday's! Ronnie, sounds like a relaxing weekend. Saturday, DH, eldest DS and did dinner, a Asian fusion place, not my favorite, yesterday kids and I had to volunteer at a festival selling roasted corn to raise money for the band Disney trip. Not much else, hope everyone is well and I'll see you on Wednesday! Mary

Hi everyone! Rest day yesterday so I committed to a toughie today so did 50 min of spinning. Ronne, quiet weekends are the best! I wish mine was a bit more quiet, my friend was pestering me about nail wraps......still! sigh. She's so much fun to talk with though, oh, and I had a hair coloring disaster! I use only semi permanent dye to give more color to my red that is fading with age (just like my grandma), I only had a little in a bottle (freshening up roots) and it slipped out of my hand and droplets went everywhere. Well even semi permanent droplets can cause long term problems.....had to paint the wall! I was so mad at myself! Mary, this band trip is gonna happen! Better get to planning, if you plan Disney you can make it easier. I've never planned like I am (I thought I was a pro---and I was kind of), but man, with the internet it's a whole new world. Not sure where you all may stay but staying on disney property is the best (I already knew that), but scheduling advanced dinner reservations (so that you dont have to eat fast food crap you can do 180 in advance......I only started 90 day in advance so missed out on good times. Fastpass is 60 days in advance if staying on disney property, 30 days if not. If your trip happens take note! :)

Hi everyone

Lisa - oh dear! You had to repaint?! That is bad. I didn't realise you could book all that stuff at Disney. We did manage to just walk up and get Fastpass on the days that we were in California.

Mary - did you raise much money?

Ddi RWH LBC. Feeling very proud of myself - I think that's my biggest dread workout now. Did OK actually.
Not sure if I'll be around tomorrow. We've got an engineer coming to upgrade broadband so may be offline for a while. Fingers crossed it will all work!

Good Afternoon,

I returned to work yesterday and it had been crazy ready for another vacation. I haven't worked out this week can't get in the flow and have zero motivation.

Hi everyone~ Ronne I did the same w/o yesterday but at dec'd intensity in a few sections. Lisa, your planning will pay off, but I have commitment issues, I don't think I could do it that way- but we already knew we have different styles! Roxie, I hope things calm down for you, it isn't like you to miss workouts. Mary, your life is going to change a lot once the twins are out of HS and you have fewer extra curricular activities. Today I did a Cathe newsletter inspired true Tabata workout- I used my interval timer on my phone and 20 sec all out work/run and 10 sec rest x 8 cycles. I'm planning on Yoga dvd later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.