4 DAY SPLIT VERSUS CROSS TRAIN EXPRESS

>Hi Jonahnah,
>
>Sadly, I think that 4 Day Split was to be the new Cross Train
>Express.
>

Amy, I guess some sequels just don't live up to the original...:(

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

I agree with all of the above. Haven't used 4DS at all except for the ab work. I get a ton of use out of CTX, there are so many different ways to mix it. Actually, the last two series I haven't liked as much as her previous ones...I did order STS,though, I am so hoping not to be disappointed :)

Thought I would chip in here. I did the November rotation with the 4DS and loved, loved, loved it! Although I tried the HIS once and never did it again, just did the LIS instead. I agree with Amy, I too am more of a tortoise when it comes to some of the more "spastic" moves.;) I don't want to injure myself so I just modify those moves that make my body hurt in a bad way! I am not a fan of "tuck jumps" which is probably why Kickmax is my least used (along with HSC)workout! I am not the cheerleader type at all.

I like CTX too, and at the end of the day, I think that CTX is more bang for your buck, and I also think the two are really different actually. 4 DS is about lifting heavier, with little rest between sets, I love that, it was intense without totally wiping me out. In other words, it felt like what exercise should feel like...invigorating, leaving you feeling like you got a great workout, but not dead tired. :p

I don't know, they are both so good. Gotta love Miss Cathe.

Thought I would chip in here. I did the November rotation with the 4DS and loved, loved, loved it! Although I tried the HIS once and never did it again, just did the LIS instead. I agree with Amy, I too am more of a tortoise when it comes to some of the more "spastic" moves.;) I don't want to injure myself so I just modify those moves that make my body hurt in a bad way! I am not a fan of "tuck jumps" which is probably why Kickmax is my least used (along with HSC)workout! I am not the cheerleader type at all.

I like CTX too, and at the end of the day, I think that CTX is more bang for your buck, and I also think the two are really different actually. 4 DS is about lifting heavier, with little rest between sets, I love that, it was intense without totally wiping me out. In other words, it felt like what exercise should feel like...invigorating, leaving you feeling like you got a great workout, but not dead tired. :p

I don't know, they are both so good. Gotta love Miss Cathe.

oh my goodness, my first double post!!! I am so sorry you guys!

I like the cardio in 4D's much better. In fact, the only CTX I still have is the power circuit one - the one with the back work on it. I also have CTX upper body which I love.

I just didn't find the CTX cardio fun - I don't know why. I love the 4D's kickbox and Bootcamp. I'm still working on the step routines but I only do step once a week or every other week so I haven't got to it yet.

I had 10-10-10 and I wanted to love it - I really gave it a try and every time I did it, I couldn't wait for it to end.

I find the weight work in 4D's different and fun but I do like CTX upper better than the 4D's all upper body pre-mix because it's not as long. I think for me the music in 4D's is better than CTX.

Well, the good thing is there is a Cathe series to make practically everybody happy.

I just got CTX the other day and have only started previewing it. I of course previewed the kickbox segment first. it looks fun.
Right now I am doing the 4day split workouts and want to keep doing them until at least mid february to see if I get any good resultsfrom them. I am with you with the cardio portions. I lovelovelove the bootcamp and kickbox workout but am having alot of trouble with the two step workouts. i love all the weight work. in fact, i did shoulders, abs and calves the other day and I am sore. especially my calves. it hurts to walk!!!! hahaaha

I really hope I like the CTX workouts. partly because I paid so much for them!!!! anyway, once I preview them and try them I will post again.

T.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.