2010 Cathe Calendar

I think I'm more excited for my Cathe calendar than I am for Shock Cardio, lol.

Last edited:
In another thread you mentioned shipping the calendars as a reason for not putting up clips. Does this mean you now have the calendars and you are in the process of mailing them?

I can't wait!

In another thread you mentioned shipping the calendars as a reason for not putting up clips. Does this mean you now have the calendars and you are in the process of mailing them?

I look every day for a notice about my Cathe Calendar.....they are much more than a calendar to me!

I write notes, catalog workouts done, etc.

I so hope we get them before the new year!

You can view orders going back several months under shop cathe, and then by going to the my account section. The only thing is I don't see my shock cardio order , does anyone else's show up there???

You can view orders going back several months under shop cathe, and then by going to the my account section. The only thing is I don't see my shock cardio order , does anyone else's show up there???

Pre-orders don't show up there. The calendar was not considered a pre-order, but a one-time offer up front.

Actually, my calendar order does show up on My Account order status, but my Shock Cardio pre-order does not.

Actually, my calendar order does show up on My Account order status, but my Shock Cardio pre-order does not.

Yes, that's the way it should be. The calendar was not a pre-order. Shock Cardio was a pre-order and will not appear on your history. I probably was clear as mud in my earlier post.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.