2 pics of me

Connie1

Cathlete
Here are 2 new simple web pages I just made.

I am lurking here every couple of days. Debating on buying the new videos. They look good.

http://www.geocities.com/ciaobella98765/WalnutCreekHygienist.html?1122433002718

http://www.geocities.com/ciaobella98765/ConnieLanganHygienist.html?1122347781812

I am still a hygienist but I changed jobs. Since I found new jobs I feel so much better.

Working out 4-5 times a week again. Still building back up. Power Hour once a week is what has worked best for me (with other workouts the other days).

I still instruct at the YMCA, just a step class one Sunday a month for the summer. This fall I may take a once-a-week class. I hope it is Body Sculpting or like group personal training.

I am going "back"to school one night a week to complete a BA in Business Mgmtat St Marys College of Calif. I only have 5 classes left.

Then, a 150 hour course for the RDHAP (independent practice dental hygienist).

Thanks for giving me so much inspiration just by all your writings on this forum. This is the most positive forum I have ever seen.

Connie

Hi Connie,
As I was looking at your beautiful picture I couldn't believe that you live in my area. I live in Pleasanton. Nice to meet a catheite close by. Keep up the good workouts and good luck in going back to school.:)

Susan

You set up some very nice web pages. I ditto your response on this forum being the most positive one. Today I took my new puppy to the vet and me and the Dr. went over the dog info then we started talking about everything else. I asked her if she worked out and she said I run and I just joined a gym to lift weights. I turned her on to Cathe}(

Hi Connie! I was wondering about you the other day and wondering how your teaching was coming along. Nice to see you post, hope you're doing well!

Jo

Big shout out to California Catheites!!! I'm in Redwood City.

I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, Connie. Good luck with everything!

Keep the brunette look. It suits you better than blonde. Good luck with your courses, and stay happy!

Clare

Hi Connie!! Your pics are so pretty!

Oh and I love your homepage pics of you here. The one you have in your profile! YOU LOOK HOT!!! You should post this in your signature line! They are smokin!
http://www.geocities.com/ciaobella98765/Fitness.html

It's nice to see you posting some more!!!! Do you still wear your Freddy shoes to work?

I'm glad everything is going well for you!!!!

:7

Hi Connie,

GREAT name, GREAT pics and GREAT teeth!:7

Are all people with our monikers as intelligent and beautiful as we are????

Connie,

Hi! It is nice to have you posting again. It sounds like things are going good for you. You look beautiful as always.

Beverly

Hi Conni, good to see you back on the boards again. Your updated home page is great! It's so encouraging seeing the positive changes people make. I like brunette hair better also. Faith Hill went brunette too, and it is more becoming.

You're lookin' great, Connie. We've missed you. Wow, you have a lot of things going on. That is wonderful! I wish you the best in everything you do.:)

Pinky

RE: Hi Connie!

Of course I'll go for the new videos! The only question is when. Yes, Conni, I always check your posts twice!:p

Thanks, all you guys, for the replies.

I just got a new (to me) car yesterday. I will be driving a lot more now so I needed one. It's a Jeep Liberty, 2003. The prev. owner was leasing it. It is in very good condition. It has only 8 thousand miles on it.

So I'm in a tizzy of excitement about that!

I'm going to do some sort of cardio workout this morning at 5-- it's 4:40 now...

See ya later!;)

Connie

RE: Hi Connie!

Hey Connie!!! Great to see you!! Congrats on the new ride and the new job! i'm glad you like the new job better and you are happier. that is always good news! Sounds like you are doing great in many areas!! Your pics are beautiful:7 Thanks so much for sharing them with us;-)

jes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.