12 Weekers!!! WEDNESDAY the 23rd

L Sass

Cathlete
Morning all. Thought I'd get us rolling. Real quick check in as I'm off to a full day with DD. Did itread 24 60 minutes this a.m. follwed by CoreMax tough premix, and katami bar. That's always good for some side DOMS - yum! BBL to see how we're all doing.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Good Morning Girls!

Im wondering if I should be following the BFL eating program anymore. Im up again today! 121.4! And I was good yesterday! Im soooo pissed! My weight as been the same for monthes and now its gradually increasing. I think Im just going to eat when I am hungry, not every 3 hours.See if that takes care of the prob. Im sorry but I get freaked out when the scale keeps going up with no signs of comming back down!

Todays workout will be a long run and LB. It won't be until this afternoon though b/c I am home with DS all day and have to work tonight!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning - Lorrie, Lori and those that follow.:*

Lori - I sure wish I had some help for you, but I'm struggling with eating, too, so I'm interested to see if anyone has an answer or helpful tip for you. Hang in there....

Yesterday I taught a step interval class and then hopped on the elliptical when I got home from work. I didn't use the hand rails so to mimic running. I lasted 30 minutes and was very excited about that. I'm getting a treadmill this weekend, so it's just to get me by until then.

I teach a walking interval class and step interval class tonight. I'm excited, the funeral for my friend is today so I will need a stress and emotional reliever.

Have a great day everyone. See you later.

Marcia.

Morning Girls :) :)

Lori: Toss that scale off the wagon. Get rid of it --it's evil :) Do you weigh yourself daily? If I did that-- I would be crazy--well crazier than I am now :)

All you girls that fell off the wagon-- get back on it-- NOW ! :)Lori is tossing her scale off the wagon and we don't want anyone getting hit in the head :)

Today I am running 5miles at the gym. I'll work chest/back today.

My Dh wants me to go to the gym in the afternoon with him. Last time I waited he cancelled cause work got busy for him and he didnt have the time. Then I found I just didnt go cause my afternoon was busy. So--I'm getting my sorry a$$ to the gym this morning ---I guess ya learn from past experinces :)Plus today is my grocery day-- need to restock on goodies :)

Off for a refill --and need to wake sleeping beauty. She was hoping for a snow day today--silly girl.

Good Morning Lorrie,Lori,Marcia,Kath and all who follows!

wk 2/ day 4 and still trucking,OMG I can't wait until my free day saturday.

Today I will do BM2 timesavor premix and UB!

Lori-Do you think I could be muscle? The BFL program is designed to help you build muscle,just a thought!? I agree with Kath,toss the scale. Maybe your measurments are smaller?

Marcia-I Too am getting a Tread Mill this weekend,were going to go over to a local department store (sears)first to see whats shakin there,if I don't find one I like then Im buying the one I have my eye on online! Do you have one in mind? Great job on your elliptical yesterday!

Lorrie-Good Morning,nice workout this am! Great job!

Kath-Have fun at the gym! I also need a refill!

Hey to the rest of the gang

Hi Amelia -

Actually, my mom is giving me her treadmill. I'm not sure what kind it is, but she spent over $600 on it so I figured it probably was pretty good. It'll do the job for now anyway. ;-)

Good luck shopping for one. We'll have to poll the ladies on some good iTreads to download to get us going. :)

Marcia.

Good morning everybody! I "met" a friend this morning for L&G! I haven't done this one since July! lol What a fun workout! I love the music and Cathe just seems to be having SO much fun! L&G isn't all that BFL-related, weight-wise. But the change was nice, I have to admit that! I went with heavier dumbells to try to add strength work in with all that endurance work.

I've got 4 easy miles scheduled for today as well. I'm going to do these outside after I get back from work/school this afternoon. It's supposed to hit 40 today. WOW! LOL

Wednesday is my busy day. I'm going to clean my friend's house, then work, then the kids have Religion classes, then tonight is older DS's Gifted Class Family Night at the school. So I'm not sure when I'll be back online today.

Lori-what are your portions like? What about water? I'm no expert, by any means, but are your measurements going up also???

Gayle

I'm off to get ready for work. I hope to get back on again soon to see what all of you are up to today ;-)

Have a great day everyone - take care,
Marcia.

Hi Girls!
Im back for another chat!:)

Um...when I look down at myself I can see a little pop in my belly. I took my measurments and they are the same, except my thighs seem to have gone up. I doubt its muscle cause I don't think I would gain 4 lbs of muscle in only 1.5 weeks of heavy lifting. My scale went from last weeks 117.2 to yesterdays 120.6 to todays 121.4! Anyway, its not going any higher...do you hear me???? LOL Its going to go back down as of today!

Marcia** Good job with the workout yesterday and "yeah" on the TM! I wish I could get my workout over with today in the a.m but DS won't go for his nap until after lunch! Oh well...

Kath** I do weigh myself quit often and if anything it kept me in line b/c if I went up a little, I behaved myself the next day. I think I know what my prob is. I had 2 cheat days this weekend, then TTOM, then I worked 2 day shifts. The scale usually goes up when I work day shifts b/c I eat more then when I am at home. Plus I am up earlier which makes for another meal.I don't think i would wait for DH this time either...thats something like my DH would do!

Gayle** I don't think my portion sizes are to big.M#1 2 Protein pancakes/1/4 c strawberries/1 tbsp yogurt. M#1 WW pita bread topped with chicken,pizza sauce and lots of veggies.M#3 EAS Bar M#4 Big green salad and chicken. I did have a coupleof choclates and a cookie...but I don't think that would make me gain 4 lbs. I don't think I actually gained 4 lbs though b/c my measurements are the same....Im sure it will be gone in a couple of days with some clean eating,long workouts and no eating after supper!

Ameila** What workout are you planning today? I think I missed that in everything else that I read! LOL

Alright....off I go again! I think DH is waiting for his laptop!
Lori

:)

Hi, everyone!
I, too have a fluctuating scale! Weird.
Anyways, yesterdays workout was kickmax. I used 1lb. handweights for the k&p drills, and 5 lb. ankle weights for the leg drills; ouch!Today is Cardio Camp premix (30 min,) and muscle max! Have a great day, Nancy J.~~~

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was Low Max. I burned 520 calories. Fun one, but those leg blasts are killers!

Today is DH and my 26th anniversary so it will be my "free" day. DS is bringing over lunch for us and we will go out to dinner. We are sure to split a dessert!:9 Yum!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

GOOD MORNING!!!

I'm kind of exciting to be posting this morning. I think the year of working out and finally being on track (after years of not taking care of myself) is paying off. 1) I am able to sleep for less than 8 hours without feeling like I am not going to make it through the next day. 2) I am down from a very very snug (like should have been a 16) size 14 in jeans to a comfortable size 12. 3) I actually WANT to eat healthy. I have more energy, too.

Last night was the easiest workout of the week - 3 miles of intervals using iTread #13 (45 minutes).

Sorry for the rambling! Now for personals...

Lorrie - Isn't iTread #24 a blast?!?

Lori - Get off the scale girlfriend!! I've found that my weight can fluctuate up to 4 lbs in any given day. Only weigh yourself once a week...same day/time every week.

Kath - do you enjoy going to the gym? I live in a very small town but we just had a gym open up and I am contemplating joing it.

Amelia - have fun getting a new treadmill!!!

Gayle - JEALOUS of the outside run!! I want to so bad but it's so C.O.L.D. here. Tonight is supposed to be -15F (-25F will the wind chill). HAVE FUN!

Will BBL! Tonight is 4DS BootCamp - I'm looking forward to it!

Good morning all! I did KPC cardio and then the ankle weight work of L&G! I started to do a premix but then when I started the KPC warmup, I just wanted to continue on with the cardio.

Toss the scale......... it is indeed evil. I only get on when absolutely necessary!!! On another board we did a stay off the scale challenge for three months. It was the best threee months of my life! We focused on eating good and those workouts with challenges every week!

Hang in there with the eating and get back on asap! I know the feeling I really could just live off of chocolate right about now but I am restraining and heading for the sugar free jello instead!

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I had a great run at the gym. Did PUB for the chest and even used a few machines at the gym. I may be a very sore girl tomorrow.

Lori: Um-- ahem a pop????????? I doubt that girl. I think the scale is playing tricks on your mind. You are seeing things that are not there---- :) :) I went without Dh-- he even called while I was at the gym-- and guess what??? He said he wouldnt make it this afternoon--typical :)

Kelly: Congrats on the smaller size. Doesn't that make ya feel great.
I do like the gym lots. I go in the morning usually only people there are the oldies coffee club :) and a few guys getting their lifting in before their work day. So I can do what I want. Plus what I found with me going to the gym-- I stick to my workout. I use to let my *life* interfer with my workouts. Family/friends would call ---knowing I was working out. I would not answer the phone only to hear later--- "Oh you couldn't take abreak for a minute" Live and learn. I now have the excuse --I'm not home LOL.

Gin: Happy aniiversary--enjoy your day. Make DH take ya shopping for smaller clothes :)

Ok I need to get my sorry self to the store and run up to see MIL for a bit.

Have terrific day.

PS Lori I make my pita pizzas the same way as you. I even made some for DH and DD last friday and they were impressed-- couldn't believe it tasted so good on a pita --LOL!

Last night I did Stretch Max 2 and Core Max 2 along with bosu knee PT exercises. I love both of these SM and CM segments. They are great! Cathe is so creative with the ball in SM 2. This morning I did Supersets (again) and I substituted some leg exercises for 3 of the core exercises. For some reason I really don't like the core work in this workout and it's kind of light on leg work, so I got creative ;)

Hey guys. I read all your posts, but I want to get out the door so I have enough time to get in 4 miles. So I'll post personals later. I'm all dressed, ID bracelet is on, running shoes are double-knotted, and my iPod is set to GO!!!! Time to hit the pavement!

BBL

Gayle

Hi Girls!

Just wanted to report my workout and hopefully I will be back for personnals in a bit.

I did a 8 mile run (4 miles steady, increasing the speed .2 each mile) and then I did 4 mile of hills and speed. It was a good workout and I think I could have went longer but my knee was acting a little funny. I also had the t.v on instead of music which was nice for a change. I also did 4DS legs.

Off to get into the shower before DS wakes from his nap!

Lori:)

Hey girls,

I also just wanted to report my workout!(although its not as good as lori's,LOL)

ok,did bm2 timesavor cardio and ub !

Marcia-I agree,can't wait to download some of those itread workouts everbody is doing!

Have a great evening everbody:)

Amelia, I don't think I will EVER do a WO as good as Lori's! ::::::bows to Lori and her fantastic cardio endurance:::::

Today's WO was LIC cardio blast timesaver....most of it. I had enough by 1/2 way through the last combo and I completely bowed out of the last intensity blast. Down another pound today. 7.5 to date.

I'm off to go play Scooby Doo with DS.

Have a great evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.