***12 weekers*** Here is January7th!

Hi, Becca! Just read what you said about your body not being used to working out in the morning and thought I'd let you know that it does get easier! :) (At least that was my experience.) The first time I tried to do a cardio at 5 a.m. before work, I felt sleepy and worn out the rest of the day. It took awhile to get used to it (can't say how long because that was 8 years ago) but just wanted to give her reassurance that it does get easier. Now, if I don't workout first thing in the morning, I feel restless until I get my workout in (unless it's my rest day - sometimes even then).

Sue

Hey everybody--some very impressive workouts getting posted here today! I changed things up for myself and did Legs & Glutes today. I haven't done that one since September and I was very happy to find I could match Cathe's wts for every exercise but one. Yeah! I bought the BBC set and have previewed it, but not tried it yet. I can see why anyone doing would be screaming at their TV...It looks seriously intense! See you all tomorrow.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Hi all, just a quick check in to stay accountable. I worked last night so I missed this gorgeous day as I was sleeping. Oh well, tomorrow might be good too and I'm off tonight. I am so tired but that's a good thing, hopefully I won't be wide awake at 3 am. I lost 1 pound the first week and that's fine with me. Still doing the right things, eating right and getting in a daily workout. I did Frannie B's All-Out Step tonight, oldie but goodie.
Meredith

OK - guess I'll be the one to end today.

Got up early to get in a half hour steady state run before work. Felt good though it is pretty cold in the garage these days. :-(

In fact, my DD came over last week and laughed at me since I wear some thin mittens to keep my hands warm - what a little bugger she can be }(

Not a good day on the eating front - feel like it is TTOM but actually am mid cycle. I think that is harder for me . . .

OK - tomorrow I will be strong, tomorrow I will be strong, tomorrow I will be strong . . .

There, now I can have a good day tomorrow.

See ya'll later if you even come back today :+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.