12-Week Check-in for Thursday, April 27, 2006

Today I did Leaner Legs in the morning, and then the treadmill for 55 minutes this evening.

Meals:

1. Go Lean cereal + blueberries, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, soy milk; grapefruit juice
2. muesli cereal + soy milk, 2 boiled eggs - whites only
3. Tuscan Chicken & White Bean soup, 2 rye crispbreads, 1 tsp. nat. pb, 1c. tomato juice
4. green salad with chicken; 1/2 cup brown rice
5. (I might have some cottage cheese & nat. pb.)

Drank lots of water and took all my vitamins. Heading off to a before-bed bath!

Heidi

Hi girls.

Checkin' in WAY late tonight b/c my internet was down all day long and then i was out all evening....

Here's my food:

1) oatmeal w/splenda
2) turkey on ww bread w/reduced fat mayo
3) banana w/natural p/b
4) greek salad wrap

I didn't get in all of my meals and my last meal was eaten at a diner so although the ingredients are healthy, who knows if it was TRULY healthy or if they snuck something in there to mess it up! LOL

I actually FORGOT to eat after my work out which is where I messed up and missed a meal.

DH and I had to go the post office right after he came home from work today to get our passport stuff done and then I headed right off to my mom's house so that's why I was rushing and didn't eat.

I am a little behind on my water too. I drank one bottle this morning and one with my work out. I have one with me now and will not go to bed until it is gone!}(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.