12-WEEK Challengers for THURSDAY****

I have planned to do gymstyle legs and bootcamp, I can't get myself to workout in the morning anymore. My goal for today was to get my body working right, my doc put me on four more meds, I will have to see if they work. Everyone have a good day.

Good afternoon everyone! I did butts and guts this morning! I've been pretty busy today and the kids had early dismissal so that is why I am checking in so late!

I don't know you ladies very well, but you all are extremely encouraging!BFL huh... might have to checky that out

Rest day today and I am actually taking it! I may do stretch max later, but after 4DS Boot Camp yesterday, my body is still in shock.

Tomorrow is 4DS HIS, the first time, so I will have to practice the step combos beforehand.

I've hit a bit of a plateau. My weight loss is stuck at 5 lbs. I know that if I stick with it and drink lots of water, it will come off, but I am still frustrated by my scale's lack of motion. Maybe the rest day is what I need to kick through this plateau.

Have a great day all!

Evening everyone!

Exhausted tonight so I'll take a rest day from workouts.

Scale was down to 127 this morning so I think yesterday's 130 was definitely water retention! Expecting the scale to start creeping up anyway as it begins getting closer to TTOM.

Hope everyone has a great night.

Good Evening Everyone

Yesterday I said where I was going didn't have a place to eat, well the boss told me to get moving early because it started to snow so I made it back in time to go get something to eat and because I was cold I had chili soup. The Ziti I made was horrible. so I had a protein shake. Todays eating wasn't bad.

Brkfst.- cereal, grapefruit, and toast
Snack- yogurt and goldfish 100 calorie snack pack
Lunch- Healthy Request chicken noodle soup
Snack- Salad with Tuna and Apple
Supper- Grilled cheese sandwich
Snack- protein shake

If anyone sees a problem with what I have been eating I would appreciate input. Check out Body for Life For Women still reading it. Time to workout.

Hey Challengers!

Just doing my round of checkins! I love checking in! DH makes fun of me when I am home and while I am typing he is saying " I hate 2 apple peels today, 1 glass of water and 1 cracker" What an idiot! LOL

Todays workout was a 5 mile run, abs and Seg 3 of stretch max. I planned on running a longer run but my legs were to tight. Not to mention that whenever I plan on running a long run, I don't do it! Tomorrow may be a my rest day, depending on how lazy I am.

Gayle** You don't waste anytime do you? I need longer then that to wake up in the morning, atleast 20-30 mins and I have to drink atleast 1/2 c coffee!

Amelia** Yeah, I guess you know how I am keeping my weight off! LOL I use to always workout like this before I had DS though...prehaps I was eating more and didn't know it?

Kath** My MIL admitted that she was jealous. Somedays she will blame it on my running, then there are other days she says I eat healthy and then the other day she blamed it on the fact that I nursed my baby! LOL Im sure it helped but I gave it up in Aug and lost the additional weight from Sept to Dec.It got to the point where she would comment on how much I ate...DH told her a few times that I eat lots so I think she finally gave up.Its almost as if she wants to see me fat and unhappy. But yet she keeps talking about my SIL who has shed a few pounds over the last couple of monthes. Hmmmm...why is it ok for her but not for me?

Marcia and Roxie** Hope you get that workout in tonight!

Jean** Good job on the workout

Kaylasmom** Yeah, stay away from thost cupboards. I seen a show one time(it was probably the biggest loser) and they said that you should only shop the perimeter of the store and not the aisles...makes sense!

Jacque** sounds like your body needed a rest! Good job on getting that workout done!

Melissa** A personnaly trainer told me that you should drink a shake late at night if you are hungry. A protein shake of course.

Karin** Good job on keeping your motivation up at wor.

Be back in a bit for more personnals!
Lori

:)

Hi all - not much time to post. Still hanging in there with eating and workouts. Snowing like crazy out there, hope I can get to work tonight. Last night was crazy, I had 6 really sick patients. I wish they would consider acuity when assigning us, hospitals are so different in their work practices. I had a lot of help from coworkers, but I was still there 2 hours OT charting.

Anyway, DD's program was cancelled tonight for the snow so I get to workout instead of rest. Think I will do a fun step workout. Maybe all the cardio parts of BM2. I did Butts & Gutts last night, love that one.
Meredith

Hey all - well, I think I overdid it yesterday. I pulled a neck muscle and can't seem to get it to relax. I can't move my head hardly at all!!! UGH - so much for a workout now. I'm hoping a nice hot bath, neck massage from DH and a heating pad will loosing this up!! Any other ideas??

Take care,
Marcia.

Back for a few . . .

Not going to WO any more today - was hungry so had some steamed broccoli w/a little RF cheese ontop. Going out to dinner so will aim for a salad with chicken or fish.

Marcia - have a stiff neck alot too. The 3 ideas mentioned, bath, massage and heating pad sound good, worked for me. What you may also want to do is make sure your neck is supported comfortably while you sleep tonight. I know if I consciously keep my neck straight I feel better in the AM. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Karin - good job on taking the stairs yesterday - I am following Christine's way of no binging by checking out my fellow Challengers !

I desperately need a few days of no sugar and fewer carbs. Usually I have no problem, but the end of the holidays I started up with the "bad foods" and now am really having horrible cravings ;( So far so good today - being out of the house tonight will definitely help.

Lori - I giggle everytime I see how much you work out. I would love to do it but simply cannot find the time, and the question would also be if I could find the energy you have. Definitely energetic! I love your enthusiasm :7

Can't wait to see what time I wake up tomorrow, I really did enjoy working out this morning and was surprised I had the energy. In fact they were teasing me at work because I was absolutely "goofy".

Merideth,
I am a nurse on an surgical,neph, and everything else floor and it definately makes for a bad day when you have 6 patients that are heavy. The nurses at my hospital are so fed up that they have unionized. My wonderful manager changed the grid so we aren't supposed to have more than 5 but didn't hire anymore nurses, so guess what, I still get 6. Ah the joys of nursing.

For those of you who eat clean, when does it get easier? When do your taste buds change? I feel like some days that it is impossible. I have started with a plan today so that helps. Chicken gets kind of old after a while.

Tonight I did No Slackers Allowed on my spinning bike. It was hard and I was soaked by the time I was done. It felt good though. Have a good night ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.