12 Week Challenge ROLL CALL Fri 01/11

Just a quickie from work.

Finally another good eats day for me yesterday, but the scale jumped a bit.

Lorrie - I am thinking I have the same switch with the TTOM ! Mid cycle for me now and am starving with carb and sugar cravings. And even when I am eating well and excercising well the scale is jumping upwardsx(

Sure hope it goes back down.

HSC on tap for me today and this weekend will be interesting - will be going out to eat tomorrow nite - crossing fingers I can behave}(

Until later . . .

P.S. Am looking forward to STS as I thoroughly enjoy 4DS. And . . . I have a birthday this month so that can be my present:7

Yeah me ! ! !

Still here and doing well. I did Cardio Fusion this morning. Tonight, I will be doing Tracey's Glute Camp and Upper Body Series.

My eating has been good also.

I am just getting psyched up for all the hockey this weekend again. We have four games on Saturday and four on Sunday. Only three of them are out of town, so that isn't so bad.

Who is going to be pre-ordering the STS system? I will be!

Have a great evening,

Cheryl

Checking in again. Eating is horrible today due to a funeral. I couldn't resist the chocolate cake and after I ate it I wished I wouldn't have it wasn't that good. Supper will be nachos without the chips just salad mix and Taco meat. Still need to workout.

I'm here....I just can't post daily.

I'm not weighing or measuring for fear of getting discouraged....but I feel tighter and smaller. LOVE those Gym Styles!!

Today was a rest day....some type of circuit on Sat.

Great job all!!

Hi all!

Thanks Gayle for doing this. Even if I don't post here every day I am thinking about it.

Today was 4DS BC. I did the whole 4DS this week and I'm feeling proud on that score.

Yesterday I bought a diet journal - not the DietMinder but a different one.

Looks like my calories might be ok but, uh, that's about it. I'll do the math again in the morning when I'm a little fresher but looks like I've got some cleaning up to do!!!!

I'm still around. I worked last night and then slept till 6 pm!!! It's good because I usually struggle so hard to sleep during the day. Only reason I could do it was because our skiing was cancelled due to the rain, which is a downer but I need the sleep. So I'd like to workout now but my Achilles are sore and I know from experience that if I don't rest them I can get in a really vicious cycle of chronic problems. So no workout for me tonight. I wish I could go for a swim but not an option.

I read thru the posts quickly and it really lifted me. I'm glad that everyone is hanging in there. I am too. Eating is pretty clean, today was good.

12-Week Challenge Check-in

Challengers:

I am here! I started my Biggest Loser challenge with my church family Wednesday night. My evening weight for the start of this 18-week Biggest Loser challenge was the same as my morning weight for the start of this 12-week challenge. My weight and measurements are up at night! I weighed again Friday morning and was delighted to see another 2 pounds down for a total of 6 pounds since New Year’s Eve. According to the guy who is leading our Biggest Loser challenge and his coach, a Friday morning weigh-in is the most accurate. It makes sense to me. I am not sure if anyone will read this, so I will save the rest of my update for the Saturday thread.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: 12-Week Challenge Check-in

Gayle, you are so awesome! I am back from my Las Vegas trip and officially starting my challenge today. Woo hoo! My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs in time to be in primo shape to start STS whenever it arrives. Yes, I pre-ordered last night. So glad to have you as my personal coach and cheerleader.

Tried iTread 13 on Wednesday and LOVED IT! So glad you got me enabled on that }( }( ;-)

Heather, woo hoo on the 6 pounds down. you rock!!!!
Have a wonderful Saturday!

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.