12 week challenge*~*~*~*~Mon-Jan,28

Hi All!

I'm with you still, just having been posting. I spent a week in North Carolina helping my dad with a hip replacement, and I did eat the best while I was there (but I did workout and I did not eat horribly - just bigger portions than I should). I came back and got on the scale at WW today and still lost 1 pound (YAY!).

Gayle - honey, my meals are planned for the WEEK! :p

Andrea - Maybe instead of trying not to eat at night, you should plan a snack that is healthy but good? When I was at my dad's my schedule was screwed up, so I ended up snacking at night a few times before I figured out that I needed to eat my afternoon meal, too. If I eat 4 meals a day, I don't snack at night. But that's me - you have to find out what works for you.

Checking in with week 5! :)

Last week was my recovery week from my GS Timesaver and TJ and circuit rotation.

This week...no more GS Timesavers....the real thing baby! But I'm doing 1 body part per day and upping the wts. Muscle confusion...}(

Tonight was Chest....ow ow ow.

Eating is still great. When I want to snack at night....I go for a protein shake.

Hi all you Challengers!!

I've been absent from the boards for about a week, but I've been thinking about you all and our challenge. Internet was down for several days, then I got busy and didn't have time to post. But I'm glad to hear many of us are having success!! I've been doing just okay, not great, with the eating. Today I vowed not to "blow" my good work with mindless snacking and/or second helpings at meals. Breakfast was two Kashi waffles; snack was a banana and raisins; lunch was a lettuce, cheese, and tomato wrap plus a clementine. Afternnon snack (which is when I get the munchies BAD) was not good--low-fat cottage cheese with crackers, raisins, and a few Doritos! I'm going to cut back a bit at dinner and have one small chicken taco, maybe without the tortilla or taco shell. I'm going to start steaming veggies for dinner in those Ziploc microwave steam bags. They make it so easy to cook veggies--I don't know why I don't have them very often. No workout today--had an early doctor's appt.--but I'm planning to get up early tomorrow morning to hit it hard! Thanks to everyone for the information and the motivation!
Valerie
:)

Gin – I have RTTC and enjoy doing it for a change of pace but I couldn’t do it all the time. The compound exercises get me sweating and I love that hand, hand, elbow, elbow movement in the chest work.

Amelia – I planned on sharing my before and after pictures, too but now that I’m not doing so well, I might chicken out! I have to really focus on the next 8 weeks.

Andrea (idream) – I need someone to sew my mouth up, too! We started the challenge on the same day and I’m only down 3 pounds. Disappointing when I have 30 to lose. C’mon we can both do it!

Day 31
This morning was LIS cardio + Boot Camp cardio only premix. Eating has been good today but not so good last night again.:-( It’s a constant struggle. . .

Sue

Hey Everyone,
Well the scale didn't move again today I believe after 5 weeks I should see some results there. Tonite is timesaver blast #2. I guess I need to find some way to change eating habits wasn't to good today I overslept and very busy at work.

Brkfst-boiled egg, and toast
AM snack-monster cookie
Lunch-rotessire chicken, boiled potatoes, and greenbeans with cheese
PM snack-not time
Supper-upside down pizza ate to much due to no pm snack

I won't give up I will keep trying. I just don't understand I work out really hard, but see no results.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back