****12 Week Challenge, Jan 5th****

Hey guys....just a quick check in before I also start Clean Max!

I just have to say....

KARIN............I've been PATIENTLY waiting for the next round of iTrains to come out! Thanks for mentioning it.

OK....my deal with myself....I WILL NOT LOOK AT iTRAIN UNTIL ALL # BATHROOMS ARE CLEAN!!!!

Let's see if THAT gets my butt working in the bathrooms! HA!

Gayle

Hey Everyone,

I can't check in everyday but try to catch up on the posts every other day or so.

I did OK this past week, but not as good as I can be. The plan is stick to clean eating and get in all my exercise. Today I will be doing MIS, and a cardio of choice. I usually pick something once I'm downstairs.

I can't believe the first week is almost behind us.

Great job everyone and lets keep it going.

Diana

Hi everyone!

Just finished 4DS HIS. Wow, I love the music on that one! I know it's going to take me some time to work up to heavy weights but I'd rather take it slowly and not injure myself.

Eating has been ok but not perfect this week. DS asked for Nutter Butter and they are speaking to me from the kitchen but I am trying to resist.........

Leaving this afternoon to spend the rest of the weekend with SO and his two DS's. That should help since they are always on the go and there's little time for munching.

Hope everyone has great weekends!

Hi all, pretty good week one. I ate pretty clean every day, I think I ate about 4 things that weren't really clean (white flour) but other than that I stuck to plan. My husband makes homemade rolls -- unfortunately with white flour -- and I just can't resist them every day. I will weigh in tomorrow. Workouts were great, I did something every day and I pushed myself. Yesterday I went skiing for the first time, I was warned that it would be awful but it was OK. I was able to get back up when I fell, thank god for all those lower body workouts. My neighbor told me that I would need to hang on to one of my kids to get back up but I didn't need that. We are going again every Friday, hope I'll be able to feel like I have added a new sport after a while. What a calorie burner! And fun. Just tromping around in those boots was a workout.

I'm working tonight and I'll be doing cardio right before that. I'd like to do IMax II but I'm not sure that I'm rested enough for that. My sleep schedule is a mess, I'm still not adjusted to working nights. I got up last night at 3:00 and was awake until 4:30 then slept till noon.

Looks like everyone had a good week. Let's keep the momentum going.
Meredith

Just poppin' in to say HI! I love getting on this check-in in the afternoon and seeing so many posts.

Well, Jacque, I haven't done any workout...yet. I de-Christmased the house this morning which included dragging my half-dead tree outside all by myself. And cleaning up the trail of needles it left behind. I just got back from bringing my DD and her friend to Chuckie Cheese for a few hours. I'm trying to justify that as being my HIIT for the day!!

But seriously, I think I'll do the 1st 1/2 of Imax 2 in a few minutes. Maybe even tack on Interval 9. That darn Interval 9...just the blast part, I love the step routine. I can't get through it without stopping...ARGHHHH!!!!

Glad to see that everyone is sticking with their plans and feeling good about Week 1!!!

Karin I don't have Toscas cookbook I can't decide whether to buy it or not. I want to eat clean, but my DH is 6'0 an weights 165lbs. he doesn't need lowfat anything. I guess you can weigh that when you are a smoker.

Roxie, I have the cookbook, but not the book itself. Are there recipes in the book? Someone here (sorry, can't remember who) listed recipes they tried but they aren't in the cookbook.

I originally asked for the book and the cookbook for Christmas but my DH mistakenly bought 2 cookbooks?!?! I returned one and ended up getting something else instead.

I love the cookbook. Every recipe looks pretty do-able and it's given me some good ideas.

I finally made it to the gym at 1 pm and did 40 min on the elliptical using iclimb 21 intervals. That was a fun workout and I liked it a lot.

I didn't eat lunch before I went so I was really hungry when I got back. I almost mindlessly ate something quick, but instead went and showered and then ate a tuna sandwich. It was so good!!!

I am thinking about making my own pizza tonight because DH and I are totally craving it. I was thinking about getting a boboli thin crust, but maybe I will get pitas instead and make pita pizza.

Hey Karin, have you tried Boboli's Whole Wheat pizza crust? It's really good. Even DH likes it!!!

The only thing I miss about not having my gym membership anymore is the elliptical machine. :-(

I went to four hockey games today. One was 100 miles away! Ot os so rough having 4 boys playing in the hockey leagues!

I got up early and did Step Boxing and then I ran 4.5 miles on the treadmill. So, at least I got a good workout in!

I was down another pound this morning - that makes 4 obs. so far. Who knows waht Monday will bring though.

Everyone seems to be doing so well - it is great to see. Well, I just got home from all the games- I have four more games tomorrow. I am always glad when the weekend is over.

Cheryl

Hi everybody. I just finished SS. Got in 5 workouts this week and did pretty good with my diet. I will be weighing myself tomorrow morning to see if anything happened. I seemed to have lost the holiday bloat and am feeling good.:)

Karin, I love the iClimb 21 intervals!

And Gayle, I was laughing about you needing your iTrain fix. I need to go see what's new too.

Did my weightlifting @ Costco today LOL! Not sure what's on tap for tomorrow. Need to do something w/ abs for sure. I ALWAYS wuss out on abs (can you tell I HATE Core exercises?).

Not sure what's for dinner. I had a nice meal planned, but DH just wants chicken soup and the kids would only eat about half of what I had planned. Sigh. Back to the drawing board...it might be steamed shrimp w/ grapefruit & couscous for me - quick & easy!

later!

Okay, so Friday's workout didn't happen, but I did Slim Series Mix It Up today so that's my 4th workout this week, so I'm still on track to do 5 workouts this week. I was happy to see that doing abs with the SS for the past 2 wks is making a difference. Muscle definition is showing up in my abs. Yes!

Also, I bought BFL for DH and BFLFW for myself today. Wow! The transformation pix are amazing! (as was Gayles!) One more day to this first week for many of us and it seems like we're off to a terrific start to 2008! Good luck tomorrow everyone.

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.